TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

American Dreams 4/27

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-03, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 617 Likes on 496 Posts
American Dreams 4/27

Another fine episode.

Couldn't help but feel for Roxanne. Nothing worse than high school cliques. Heck, those beeyotches should be thankful to Roxanne - she was the one who really got them on the Bandstand set a few eps back. I was surprised how positive they were about Meg's friendship with Sam.

Oh JJ - you and that heart of yours. Can't say that I would have done the same thing.

Patti takes the easy way out.

Frankly, the whole thing with Helen and the Prof (and Jack finding out) doesn't really interest me.

Finally, the best part of this series is the tension within Henry's family and its effect on Sam's future choices. Great stuff.
Old 04-28-03, 10:15 AM
CMc
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope Meg and Roxanne kiss and make up soon (Well, OK, maybe not the kissing part! LOL!) because that was tough to see. Meg did a really stupid thing, but I hope Roxanne doesn't continue to hate her for the rest of the series.
Old 04-28-03, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The only part of the show that really interests me is Henry's family.
Old 04-28-03, 06:08 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Gail O'Grady is one fine MILF!
Old 04-29-03, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
How many scene transitions were there that started with the dialog tailing the previous scene in this episode? Plenty.

I felt bad for Rox, BTDT. I still think Meg will come around and make things right with Rox.

Glad JJ came to his senses.

Patty's finally growing up a little bit. Her and Will have these very basis little stories that are actually endearing in a very uncomplicated way, but the moral of their stories always have the ring of reality to them.

Jack and Helen may be headed for more bumps in the road, but I think they'll weather the storm.

Henry's got his hands full in the midst of the burgeoning civil rights movement while trying to juggle the racial tensions of the day (and his neighborhood).