Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

24 poll (for those who don't want to know anything about final 4 episodes, don't read

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: In 24, who do you think the ultimate bad guy/mole will be?
Mike Novick
4.00%
Carrie
4.00%
Michelle Desler
8.00%
Tony Almeda
16.00%
Ryan Chapelle
12.00%
Palmer's Vice President
12.00%
Kate Warner
24.00%
Sherry Palmer
12.00%
Lynne
0%
other/I don't know
8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

24 poll (for those who don't want to know anything about final 4 episodes, don't read

Old 04-23-03, 02:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for those who do not want any part of the episodes spoiled or discussion based on the prieviews of last nights show, do not continue.

Alright, in the prieview from last night, they said that there is someone who is a mole. I have the possible suspects on who it could be
Mike Novick
Carrie
Michelle
Tony
Chapelle
the vp
kate
Sherry
lynne
other
Last year they went with someone who nobody expected, (Nina), and this year, I suspect/think that the producers will make it Michelle. For some reason, I think she has inside sources, that we the audience did not know about.

Last edited by Rypro 525; 04-23-03 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-23-03, 02:53 PM
Admin Emeritus

Mike and Sherry have already shown their true colors. I don't think they're the "big bads" (to use a Buffy term).

I really don't want every 24 season to end in the unveiling of someone good as someone bad.
Old 04-23-03, 02:59 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 254 Likes on 192 Posts
Tony and Michelle are the only ones that would be the shocking choice that this show loves.

I say Tony.
Old 04-23-03, 04:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am going with Kate.
Old 04-24-03, 08:26 PM
Premium Member

Received 690 Likes on 462 Posts
I'm going with Tony, but I have no idea why right now, other than it can give Jack back control of CTU next season
Old 04-24-03, 09:11 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys are forgetting Bob Warner, I have a feeling he has something to do with it.
Old 04-24-03, 09:12 PM
Admin Emeritus

After all that Jack has done and been through, do you really think people would think he's the right guy to head CTU? Besides, crazy-ass Jack is more fun than CTU-constrained Jack.

Not that CTU ever really constrained him, but whatever.
Old 04-25-03, 01:47 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 254 Likes on 192 Posts
Originally posted by Static Cling
After all that Jack has done and been through, do you really think people would think he's the right guy to head CTU? Besides, crazy-ass Jack is more fun than CTU-constrained Jack.

Not that CTU ever really constrained him, but whatever.
If Tony is the mole this will be the 2nd time a mole has gotten a high ranking job in CTU so it wouldn't be that weird for someone as unstable as Jack is to get the job. Yeah he might snap and kill everyone, but he's loyal to the pres
Old 04-25-03, 09:16 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Maybe if Bob was the mole, he may not have known about the nuke in its self but there might have been some other group or organization that he was involved in. Kind of like with Nina last year. She was with some international group but did not know about the Drazens plans exactly so thats why she killed the other ctu woman from last season.

Question sort of related but from last year. I was watching the Clerks commentary, and Kevin Smith said that one of the makeup people who had a bit part in the movie was Leslie Hope. Is this the same Leslie Hope that played Teri last season?
Old 04-26-03, 02:12 AM

I would assume that it would be something that no one would expect. I highly doubt that it's anyone inside CTU. It's must be someone with high government ranking to pull something that can topple the President. I don't think that Tony could do something evil because he seems to be traumatized by what Nina pulled. Michelle really doesn't give me the vibe that she can pull off something like this. Could it be Michelle's foe (forgot her name, Carrie)? She seems to be eyeing everything that goes on since her first entrance into CTU, then again, it would be too obvious.

Has anyone ever answered what Jack whispered to Nina in her last episode? If my memory serves me right, she's not dead, so does anyone think that she might come back? What about Kate's sister?

Again, we still have 4 hours, so anything can happen until the very last minute.
Old 05-08-03, 01:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

now with 2 hours to go I am more convinced its Chapelle.
Old 05-08-03, 09:11 PM
Admin Emeritus

Alright, I've cast my vote. Kate. I just read TiVo's episode summary of the final hour, and it mentioned something about
Spoiler:
Marie says that she was brainwashed
. I'm probably just jumping to conclusions (where's my mat?), but I'm thinking that
Spoiler:
someone close to her would've had the most opportunity to brainwash her. Of course, they could always pull out some random connection.... "Hey, Chapelle was in the Gulf at the same time the Warner family was!"... but I'm just going with the more plausible scenario. That points towards Bob & Kate. Bob's just not been a big enough player in the show, so if he turned traitor, we'd just be like, "Oh. Oh, well." But Kate's been playing the innocent flower, even helping Jack in what he was doing. Just like Nina was. Kate's turning will deliver a much bigger pay-off than Bob turning... "OMG, she's been playing us all along, no way, etc etc etc."
Old 05-08-03, 11:03 PM

My vote goes to Kate. The last episode left Kate-- whose police protection she just happened to send home-- going alone to pick up Kim from her nanny nightmare house.

With Kim's string of luck, Kate will be a deranged lunatic forcing a dramatic confrontation with Jack in order to save his daughter's life (yet again).