Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

80's movie mischief with kelly preston - release ever?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

80's movie mischief with kelly preston - release ever?

Old 04-20-03, 03:45 PM
Suspended Pending Vaild Email

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
80's movie mischief with kelly preston

does any body know if the 80's movie mischief with kelly preston is coming soon to dvd.
Old 04-20-03, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

As far as I know, it's out already:

Mischief
Old 04-20-03, 04:12 PM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
Nope - that is some 2002 documentary. The version in question is from 1985, I believe. Great flick (that I have seen countless times on HBO) that needs a DVD release.

Old 04-20-03, 05:08 PM

I agree, this movie is great. Also we need:

Wise guys

Spring Break

Heartbeeps
Old 04-20-03, 06:01 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great movie, indeed. Was that hot blonde Kelly Preston?
Old 04-20-03, 11:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Maybe John Travolta is using his power in Hollywood to prevent this from being released. Too much of Kelly Preston's boobs.
Old 04-21-03, 01:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,721 Likes on 1,878 Posts
Originally posted by collven
Maybe John Travolta is using his power in Hollywood to prevent this from being released. Too much of Kelly Preston's boobs.
...among other things, that could possibly be matted out when a widescreen transfer is made (assuming it OAR is 1.85:1).
Old 04-21-03, 03:37 AM
Suspended

Why would you need the whole movie the best parts (Kelly's Titties) are on the Hollywood's Hottest: Body Shots DVD, those 2 DVDs have saved me from having to buy some crappy movies just to see stars nekkid.
Old 04-21-03, 04:11 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 87 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally posted by Vic Venom
Why would you need the whole movie the best parts (Kelly's Titties) are on the Hollywood's Hottest: Body Shots DVD, those 2 DVDs have saved me from having to buy some crappy movies just to see stars nekkid.
Because the quality of those 2 DVDs SUCKS!
If you just want the titty shot, download it on the net for free!

Some of us actually enjoyed the whole movie!
Old 04-21-03, 05:18 AM

I can't wait for this to come out. I loved this movie when I was a kid. Parts of this were shot close to were I live. One of my friends is an extra in the film and my ex gf's parents live on the street where the main character's live. Their neighbor's houses were used in the film.
Old 04-21-03, 05:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 04-21-03, 07:19 AM

I really want this to come out also, maybe fox will release a "budget" line like buena vista has, and we could get
Moving Violations, Wiseguys, Mad Dogan returns, Modern Problems, etc.
Old 04-21-03, 08:47 AM

Spellbinder

Another great Kelly Preston movie is "Spellbinder". This movie was available on VHS a Loooooooooooooooooooong time ago but never made to laserdisc or any other format.

Hey one more more Kelly Preston movie though her part is not that much is "52 PickUp".
Old 04-21-03, 09:38 AM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
Originally posted by Mickey
I can't wait for this to come out. I loved this movie when I was a kid. Parts of this were shot close to were I live. One of my friends is an extra in the film and my ex gf's parents live on the street where the main character's live. Their neighbor's houses were used in the film.
super cool!
Old 04-21-03, 10:04 AM

Well, since the topic at hand is Kelly Preston's breasts, I guess I have no choice but to chime in! If you want a glimpse for $9.99 (and a great Jan Hammer score to boot), pick up Secret Admirer (MGM).
Old 09-04-03, 03:31 PM
Cool New Member

Kelly Preston - Spellbinder

Another great Kelly Preston movie is "Spellbinder". This movie was available on VHS a Loooooooooooooooooooong time ago but never made to laserdisc or any other format.
It's currently available in Australia as a Region 4 release.

Just yesterday I saw an allegedly all-region DVD for this film on ebay; but I haven't been able to find it anywhere else, so I suspect it's bootlegged.
Old 09-04-03, 04:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Kelly Preston - Spellbinder

Originally posted by Rodney D'Armand
It's currently available in Australia as a Region 4 release.
No offense, but are you sure about that? The only DVD of Mischief that I found on EzyDVD is some street racing DVD: Mischief?
Old 09-04-03, 04:57 PM

Spellbinder?

I think he was referring to the Kelly Preston movie "Spellbinder".
I personally think it's a better movie and you see more of Kelly in it if you know what I mean. Anyway, you can buy that movie at HMV Australia.

http://www.hmv.com.au/v4/product/dvd...Any&sku=887698
Old 09-04-03, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Spellbinder?

Originally posted by hurricane
I think he was referring to the Kelly Preston movie "Spellbinder".
I personally think it's a better movie and you see more of Kelly in it if you know what I mean. Anyway, you can buy that movie at HMV Australia.

http://www.hmv.com.au/v4/product/dvd...Any&sku=887698
Sorry. You're right. He actually quoted the Spellbinder comment too. I must lay off the crack... Actually, I think I got such a woody thinking about a R4 release of Mischief that I overlooked the Spellbinder comment. Me = dumbass.
Old 09-05-03, 01:06 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

There is NO movie w/ more of Kelly than Mischief, unless it's in a safe at their house.
Old 09-05-03, 03:00 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Buck Turgidson
There is NO movie w/ more of Kelly than Mischief, unless it's in a safe at their house.
Actually, if this comes out on dVD, and use the recent aired WS edition on Fox channel, then you will see less of her than SPELLBINDER, as her most infamous scene that made her famous will be matted out. he scene that made us realize she is a bleach blond.

however I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD, as I like to see how many long time fans will beg for a FS edition, only to be shot down by the WS purist!

Yes the long time fans only saw this on cable, at it played a zillion times, or video, so they are only USED to the unmatted infamous shot of her. (the film lasted 6 days where I live, so 98 percent never saw this on the big screen!)curious how many long time fan will say "well if the OAR is matted, then despite me liking the film for that one scene only, I will buy it for it is in its OAR, missing my childhood dreams"! (O: Lets see how many people will sign the "we want both matted and unmatted edition" petition!!! Sarcasm.
Old 09-05-03, 12:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I would want both, I'll admit it. If I had a choice between unmatted and OAR, I would have to buy the OAR. I'd regret not seeing all of Ms. Preston's assets, but I'd deal. I'd probably buy the unmatted if that was the only version.
Old 09-05-03, 04:03 PM

Mischief on FMC!!!!!!!!!!

The FOX Movie Channel will broadcast the UNEDITED (R version) full screen version of "Mischief" on Tuesday September 9th 2003 at 8:00pm CDT. Have those VCRs and DVD Recorders ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-03, 05:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by salamander2
he scene that made us realize she is a bleach blond.
Personal to salamander2:

Most blondes have darker hair in certain regions of the body. All the naturally blond females in my family can vouch for this
Old 09-06-03, 01:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by salamander2
Actually, if this comes out on dVD, and use the recent aired WS edition on Fox channel, then you will see less of her than SPELLBINDER, as her most infamous scene that made her famous will be matted out. he scene that made us realize she is a bleach blond.

however I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD, as I like to see how many long time fans will beg for a FS edition, only to be shot down by the WS purist!
I know. We've been on the same side of this argument in the other threads about it.

The last time I saw it on FMC, they showed it unmatted FF, and I'll be there to see it again Tuesday.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.