Helter Skelter

Community
Search

Helter Skelter

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-03, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helter Skelter

This great miniseries is on Lifetime Network of all places right now. Anybody know if and when this will ever be on dvd?
Old 04-13-03, 03:32 PM

I just put a request for them to add it to TVShowsonDVD.com to keep me up-to-date on any release.
Old 04-13-03, 09:50 PM
Rest in Peace

The mini-series does *not* have the R Rated *sick* content of my 2 SP cassettes!

I taped this off of 1976 TV, got rid of all the commercials re-recored it with a Radio Shack baseband video gain booster, and I have been hounded for years to sell the 2 cassettes recorded in Standard Play.

Man talk about a grusome true story Steve Railsback in a really good performance as Charley Manson, the woman who played Sadie mae Glutz. Helter Skelter came off the Beatles 'White' album the music that gave vibes to Charley AKA Jesus Christ.
Spoiler:
Susan Atkins could *stare* the bejesus out of you, while telling you how Susan Atkins and Tex Watson and another stabbed their victims a minimum of 56 times and Tex Watson broke a long barreled buntline special revolver over the head since the 56 stab wounds didn't kill the victim. At Tates residence she actually tasted Sharon Tate's blood, and wanted to take her baby but chickened out after all the stabbing; she did to actress Sharon Tate wife of director Roman Polanksi.

Then after the uncontrolable exciting to them bloodletting then writing words with their blood on the refrigerator 'Death to piggies' and 'Helter Skelter'. The next nigt Charlie went out to the La Bianca tide them up for his emotionless family to do the same thing. Susan watched a big fork wobble back and forth on Lino La Biancas 'stomach' after which they took showers and made food to eat. Wrote some more words in blood and took off to the ranch to for sex and party. Reasoning?¿? behind this story, is Charlie wants to start a race war beween the black man and white man while the family is safe under the ground, until the black man wins. Charlie then is to become king of the world showing the the dumb 'nig' how to do it! There's lots of 'nig' words for african americans in this film, be forewarned!

If they could add Dolby 5.1 soundtrack it would make the killing more grusome for some like that like this kind of gory film. My cassettes have it all, unlike the story your seeing on Lifetime, just too much use of language that would start
violence in the streets.

I don't ever think they will *add* all the deleted stuff that mine has. A controversial film to say the least. I have the the full *sick* story of the manson family backed by Beatles singing Helter Skelter and other music. To the thread poster I don't ever think this would come out on disc with all of the material I have on my 2 cassettes. Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys was infected with social diseases all the manson women had, doing sexual favors for charlie like old man Spahn owner of the spahn ranch where a lot of westerns were filmed. Some of that was in the film, sick sick sick.

Last edited by danol; 04-13-03 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-13-03, 09:57 PM
Needs to provide a working email

Spoiler tags for history?
Old 04-13-03, 10:37 PM
Rest in Peace

Darren

Spoiler tags on the real R rated content of this sick story, for younger members who never saw the real version not soft version they are playing in censored 2003 Lifetime chanell. A very big difference in words not used anymore by most to describe African Americans also.

Why not ask for the full mini-series of 200 minutes starring Christopher Lee "Goliath Awaits" made in 1981 for the Lifetime chanel. Stars Mark Harmon, Robert Forrester, Eddie Albert, Alex Cord besides Christopher Lee and Emma Samms.

Last edited by danol; 04-13-03 at 10:45 PM.
Old 04-13-03, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I saw the censored verson a few years back on late night AMC I think. Would be interested in this title as well.