Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Howie Day DVD/EP 4/29!!!

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Howie Day DVD/EP 4/29!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-03, 09:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howie Day DVD/EP 4/29!!!

Hey all,

For those of you who may not know...From www.howieday.com

On April 29, Epic and Howie Will Release The Madrigals EP. The EP features a five-song CD that includes demo versions (that Howie did in his living room) of "Madrigals" and a brand new track "You & A Promise," a remix (done by Howie) of Howie's first single "Ghost," and exclusive live tracks "Bunnies" and "Sorry So Sorry." With Australia having come out in 2000, we felt like giving the fans a sneak preview of some of the newer tracks before Howie headed into the studio, as well as making some live tracks available for those fans who are not involved in the trading scene would be something great for everyone........ Along with the Madrigals EP comes a bonus DVD, which has more than 30 minutes of live performance footage and features "Bunnies," "Sorry So Sorry," "Ghost," and "Madrigals" from Howie Day's December 4th , 2002 NYC Bowery Ballroom show.

This EP will be available in stores, and we should have info on the website this week to pre-order copies. It will be priced at under $10........

FanTASTic news! I don't know if i should pre-order this or try and find it in stores!

This spring is KILLING my wallet with all these great dvd releases.