Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Baywatch Hawaiin Wedding Movie 2/28

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: Do you plan to watch?
29.41%
70.59%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Baywatch Hawaiin Wedding Movie 2/28

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-03, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you missed Baywatch Hawaiian Wedding Movie on FOX 2/28, you can order it on DVD for $10.33 with free S&H at www.deepdiscountdvd.com. Release date June 3.

BAYWATCH
HAWAIIAN
WEDDING

STARRING:
David Hasselhoff
Alexandra Paul
Carmen Electra
Yasmine Bleeth
Gena Lee Nolan
Pamela Anderson
Nicole Eggert
Angelica Bridges
John Allen Nelson
Billy Warlock
Jeremy Jackson
Michael Bergin
Brande Roderick
Stacey Kamano
Jason Momoa
BAYWATCH FHM PICS

Spoiler:
BAYWATCH returns to the sun, sand and surf that made the series one of television’s most popular shows, in a world premiere movie event, Friday, Feb. 28 (8:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT) on FOX. BAYWATCH HAWAIIAN WEDDING brings together 15 of the series’ most popular cast members, including fan favorites David Hasselhoff, Pamela Anderson, Yasmine Bleeth, Carmen Electra and Gena Lee Nolan for more fun and adventure on the beach.

Over 11 seasons, MITCH BUCHANAN (Hasselhoff) and his crew of beautiful Los Angeles County lifeguards patrolled the beaches of Southern California to keep the seaside safe. As Mitch’s wedding date approaches, his friends and fellow lifeguards reunite in Hawaii to celebrate the monumental day. Unfortunately for Mitch, as well as his bride-to-be and the entire Baywatch crew, an enemy from the past (Cary Hiroyuki-Tagawa, “Rising Sun,” “Mortal Kombat”) is determined to make the wedding day one they will never forget -- if they live through it!

“The ‘Baywatch’ brand is one of the most recognizable franchises in the world,” said Berman. “The reunion of the most popular cast members from the show’s history will be a television event for FOX viewers and millions of ‘Baywatch’ fans.”

“It was great having fifteen of us back and it felt terrific working together again,” said Hasselhoff. “Everyone checked their ego at the door and we had a ball.”

After spending its premiere season on network primetime, “Baywatch” was sold into syndication for seven seasons before moving production to Hawaii in 1999 for two seasons under the title “Baywatch Hawaii.”

BAYWATCH HAWAIIAN WEDDING is a Fox Television Studios production. Doug Schwartz, Michael Berk and David Hasselhoff are the executive producers. Schwartz directs the teleplay written by Michael Berk from a story by Schwartz and Berk.

Last edited by bigjim25; 03-05-03 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-27-03, 08:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Wonder how they bring back Alexandra Paul, since they killed off her character. (Although the continuity director was frequently lost on this program).

Maybe record it and FF through later. Its too lame to watch in real time.
Old 02-27-03, 10:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

<small>Originally posted by OldDude Wonder how they bring back Alexandra Paul</small>
Spoiler:
She plays Allison, someone that looks like Stephanie Holden.
Old 02-27-03, 10:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Dude, Hassellhoff is still sucking in the gut after all these years.

And Pamela is a genuis...she just had the flotation devices implanted in her chest, no need to lug around the buoy!
Old 02-28-03, 07:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carmen Electra looks great! Pamela looks skanky.
Old 02-28-03, 08:12 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 256 Likes on 193 Posts
Yasmine Bleeth looks terrible.
Old 02-28-03, 08:53 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

This was one of those so bad it was good shows.

I wonder if Jeremy Jackson demanded the make out scene with Nicole Eggert in exchange for the mouth to mouth he got from Hasselhoff.
Old 02-28-03, 09:04 PM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

I 've had a crush on Nicole since Charles In Charge but would I have gone for that exchange? I don't think so
Old 02-28-03, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I think the only girl with natural breast is Alexandra Paul but she's completely flat.
Old 03-01-03, 02:49 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Didn't watch this in its entirety..caught 'lil bits here and there..

Questions & Observations..

I read in the newspaper that they killed Hasselhoff in one of the season finales..true?

Who was that hot blonde -- I think her name was Summer? Man she had some killer thighs..

One last thing..I wish EVERY TV show/movie would offer the DVD of what you've just watched right before the credits..
Old 03-01-03, 02:59 AM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

Nicole Eggert = Roberta 'Summer' Quinn.

http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/212/

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Eggert,+Nicole
Old 03-01-03, 03:07 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Where the fudge was Kelly Packard?!?
Old 03-01-03, 07:30 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I'd rather see Erika Eleniak over Kelly Packard.

I did watch this because, well, it was in 480p on Fox in EDTV, so the movie looked better than any other Baywatch episode I'd seen before. There was plenty of T&A on display.

I must have missed Angelica Bridges' appearance because I tuned in 10 minutes late.

Did Stacy Kamano get some new boobies, I don't recall them being so big on the Baywatch Hawaii show.
Old 03-01-03, 09:34 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Originally posted by Patman

I must have missed Angelica Bridges' appearance because I tuned in 10 minutes late.

Yeah - she is my favorite and she was hardly in it. She looked fantastic too.

Nicole Eggert definitely has some thunder thighs. I think she had her implants taken out as well. Yasmine looked really really bad.

Nice coconuts, Carmen.
Old 03-01-03, 11:04 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Red Dog
Yasmine looked really really bad.
All the crack she was snorting really messed her up. It's to bad because she used to be so hot.
Old 03-01-03, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Nicole Eggert did have her implants taken out.
Old 03-01-03, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Buck Turgidson
Where the fudge was Kelly Packard?!?
Probably too busy working on "Ripley's Believe or Not!", but I agree, she's a doozy .
Old 03-01-03, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts
Originally posted by MrX
Yasmine Bleeth looks terrible.
She sure did. I've never watched this show, but know of the people that were on it. I was flipping the channel last night and stopped for a minute (to get a laugh). Most looked o.k. But when they showed Yasmine, I didn't know who it was at first. What's different? Bad plastic surgery? Car accident? Her face looks very strange now.
Old 03-01-03, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Rogue588 One last thing..I wish EVERY TV show/movie would offer the DVD of what you've just watched right before the credits..
Me too. For those who want this, it's 14.99 + 5.95 S&H for the first one and 9.95 for additional copies with No additional shipping and handling at www.alohavideos.com
Old 03-01-03, 05:21 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Daytripper
She sure did. I've never watched this show, but know of the people that were on it. I was flipping the channel last night and stopped for a minute (to get a laugh). Most looked o.k. But when they showed Yasmine, I didn't know who it was at first. What's different? Bad plastic surgery? Car accident? Her face looks very strange now.
I know she was in a car accident but I don't think she was hurt. I think it's just a result of her drug problem. She's been in rehab a couple of times and when she was in her accident she was high at the time had cocaine in her purse.
Old 03-01-03, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally posted by bigjim25
Me too. For those who want this, it's 14.99 + 5.95 S&H for the first one and 9.95 for additional copies with No additional shipping and handling at www.alohavideos.com
Oh...but you forgot to mention it has never before seen footage

:: pan to the slo-mo shot of Pam in her barely-covering-her-boobs pink bikini ::
Old 03-01-03, 10:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Patman
I'd rather see Erika Eleniak over Kelly Packard.
Yeah, so would I. Preferably with both nude, playing Twister.
Old 03-02-03, 01:05 PM
Banned

I was turnin the channels waitig for my show to start and saw about ten minutes of it. It was horrible.
I wanted to see more of Michael Bergin and what happend to that Chocatay (sp?) guys?
I saw the scene where they were all getting on a boat and talking and crap. It was a lame scene and then another when two of the Baywatch people are making out under a waterfall and get captured.
Ugggh.
Didnt Hasselhoff die when he left too ? So maybe he and Alexandra Paul are ghosts?