Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

ATV 2: Quad Power Racing for GC!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-03, 02:05 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATV 2: Quad Power Racing for GC!

The one game that would have gotten me to purchase a PS2 again would have been ATV: Offroad Fury 2, but then ATV 2: Quad Power Racing came out, so I went with a blind buy and I am very pleased. Quad is more of an arcade style than ORF, but it is very fun. One plus is that it allows inversions, ie. backflips, which I don't think ORF does. One thing I don't like is that you can kick people off of the ATVs, which means they can kick back. It took me many tries to finish a couple of races because I would be in the lead and then some guy would come up and kick me off the ATV and I would lose!

One thing is giving me some huge problems... the Tower Challenges. I can't get past the 3rd one. Anyone else have this game and have problems with this challenge?

-CM-
Old 01-31-03, 06:37 AM
Cool New Member

Sorry to get you to look in here because I don't have any info about this game, but I just checked it out at Amazon(one of the few sites that aren't blocked by my workplace's firewall) and it looks cool. I will have to pick this up. I need to start selling games or trading now though. I have over 30 GC games and I've only had it for a few months!
Old 01-31-03, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I think it is a good alternative to ATV Offroad Fury 2, but if you have a PS2 I would stick with that game. It is really fun though.

-CM-