Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

What's the word on John Mayer Any Given Thursday?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-03, 05:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 809 Likes on 598 Posts

Is this a new album with new songs or a live album? Also is this two discs or one? Appreciate any help on the subject.
Old 01-18-03, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a live DVD and 2-disc CD recorded in September of 2002 at Oak Mountain Amphitheater in Alabama. It's has songs from his two releases, Inside Wants Out and Room For Squares, plus un-released songs and a few covers. There are some videos of the DVD up on vh1.com. I'm sure if you search for John Mayer you will be able to find them.
Old 01-18-03, 11:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 809 Likes on 598 Posts
Originally posted by MFRONE
It's a live DVD and 2-disc CD recorded in September of 2002 at Oak Mountain Amphitheater in Alabama. It's has songs from his two releases, Inside Wants Out and Room For Squares, plus un-released songs and a few covers. There are some videos of the DVD up on vh1.com. I'm sure if you search for John Mayer you will be able to find them.
Thanks for the info I might buy it. Do you know if or when he is planning on releasing a new cd besides this one. John Mayer, Jack Johnson, and Pete Yorn are my favorite artists. I listen to them all the time. I am anxiously awaiting their new cds.
Old 01-28-03, 12:41 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just ran across this on amazon, pleasantly surprised.

From what i can tell the DVD and CDs are being sold sperately, which is a bit of a disappointment (the dashboard confessional unplugged came with both DVD and CD for ~12$)

I'm hoping Best Buy will run a deal like buy both and save 5$, or buy the CD and Inside wants out, and save 5$... something like that.