Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

How has Amazon.ca shipped your lost items?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 12-27-02, 05:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to call Amazon.ca up today to get them to resend Band of Brothers since the first one never arrived. I asked them if there was any way to speed up the delivery since I had already waited a very long time waiting for the first one (the delivery estimate was very wide, it shipped originally on Nov 19 and the last delivery estimate date was Dec 24th). The CSR I spoke to said there was no way to send it any way faster than through standard international post (he claimed that expedited often took longer because customs scrutinizes them more which I guess I can believe considering other people here have said expedited packages aren't consistent in their delivery either). So when you had to have them ship out a new package (to the U.S.), did you have to accept the new item being sent standard international post, or did they ship it out using a faster delivery method? (I noticed they also seem to have an option on their website called "Priority International Courier." Just wanna make sure I'm not getting jipped into waiting longer than I should be relative to other people