TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Robbery Homicide Division-11/30

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-02, 02:54 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Robbery Homicide Division-11/30

I didn't think it was one of the best episodes of the season. I thought the story was fairly predictable and had the same formula as almost every cop going undercover story. You knew that the asian woman was either going to take the money and run or die.
Old 12-01-02, 08:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This episode was ok......I had more fun watching this in High Def then watching the actual story.

Is this going to be on Saturday nights instead of Friday nights in the future? I noticed it is scheduled for next Sat night again although it does say Special Night.
Old 12-01-02, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts
Originally posted by djones6746

Is this going to be on Saturday nights instead of Friday nights in the future? I noticed it is scheduled for next Sat night again although it does say Special Night.
Next week is the last week. I think they are trying to garner ratings, because it's hurting going up against L&O:SVU.

As for the show, is it me, or does Cole always get involved with a suspect/criminal? I mean, the episode where he was investigating the murder of the Hollywood agent, he hooked up w/ the actress murderer.

Other than that, I like this show. Thankfully they put it on USA a week later, so I can see them.
Old 12-01-02, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Deftones17
Next week is the last week. I think they are trying to garner ratings, because it's hurting going up against L&O:SVU.

As for the show, is it me, or does Cole always get involved with a suspect/criminal? I mean, the episode where he was investigating the murder of the Hollywood agent, he hooked up w/ the actress murderer.

Other than that, I like this show. Thankfully they put it on USA a week later, so I can see them.

That is usually when I was watching it but I do not believe USA broadcasts in HD so I will be watching this on Friday nights from here on when it switches back.
Old 12-02-02, 12:29 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by djones6746
I think this is the last chance for the show. If the ratings don't improve in the Sat. night time slot its gone. I thought this episode was corny kind of like Sipowitz showing some skin and getting poon tang on NYPD Blue.
Old 12-02-02, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Each time he beat the dead horse of not wasting his time, all I could think about was Al Pacino yelling, "don't waste my MOTHA ****IN time!"

ads