Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

CompUSA B&M VS. Online

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

CompUSA B&M VS. Online

Old 11-21-02, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CompUSA B&M VS. Online

I've never bought anything at a CompUSA atore but I did place an order about a month ago for the following:

290538 Unreal Championship $49.99
295700 Xbox Live Starter Kit $49.99
286057 Memory Unit $0.01
286308 Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee $14.92

The deal was you bought the LIVE Kit and got a memory card for .01 or as they stated for free.

Oddoworld ships out right away.

The LIVE Kit comes the other day but no memory card or Unreal. I find on the invoice that Unreal is backordered. So I call abou the memory card and I'm told I should of gotten it in the first order I received just over a month ago.

After fighting that for a bit I'm told they will submit a claim and get a refund worked out to me and it'll take a bit to process. I tell her that the memory card was a penny and I'd rather just have the card. She says " Oh....you still want the memory card? "

* beats head on desk cause of stupid question *

They were really good about shipping a replacement out fast but their website is crap. It'll tell you your order but nowhere does it say what has been shipped and what is still precessing. And it''' give you all the FedEx info like when it was picked up and when the delivery will be but it won't tell you the contents of the package.

Maybe I should just start buying from their stores. Or is is best to just go elsewhere?
Old 11-22-02, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Comp USA sucks balls.