Reload this Page >

7th Heaven 11/11/02

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

7th Heaven 11/11/02

Old 11-12-02, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 801 Likes on 591 Posts
7th Heaven 11/11/02

Could someone please post an episode recap for the 11/11/02 episode of 7th Heaven. I did not have any power due to the tornado touchdowns in Crossville, TN. Feel free to post your comments about the episode.
Old 11-12-02, 11:17 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Mr. Camden and the Jewish Rabbi spied on the boy who's now the associate minister. They discovered he's a great sermon-writer and a great speaker, all to Mr. Camden's dismay.

Then, the Jewish Rabbi had a heart condition of some sort and Mr. Camden went with him to the hospital. Keep in mind, Mr. Camden just had heart surgery so he wasn't even supposed to be out of the house. The show ended with the Rabbi still in the hospital, not telling his wife.

Simon went for a ride with Lucy's boyfriend and his partner. His partner tried to say stuff that would get back to Lucy--flirty stuff, but Simon chose not to tell Lucy.

Lucy's boyfriend then pulled over a car for speeding and the driver was a woman who he knew--with his last name. In hopes that she wouldn't hear it through the grapevine, he ended up breaking the news to Lucy that he was previously married to this woman, who now lives in Norway and was just passing through. Uh, yeah, OK. He tells Lucy, they got married because they thought she was pregnant, but she wasn't, so they got divorced at age 18. She now is happily married and has two kids. Lucy, ironically, wasn't upset that he was previously married, that his previous wife was gorgeous or that he held the secret from her. Instead--and this is stupid--Lucy was upset because his partner saw his previous wife first. Huh??? Personally, I hate what they're doing with Lucy, which used to be one of my favorite characters. She's such a petty ditz now.

While everyone was out of the house, Ruthy was supposed to be taking care of the twins, but instead put on makeup and invited her boyfriend over. He told her he wanted to be "exclusive" with her so that he wouldn't have to go to a party with a friend. She thought that was cool. They got caught when Mrs. Camden came home and found the twins unwatched, getting sick on junk food. Ruthy was "put on restriction," which she was excited about since it was the first time that happened--and it signified she was growing up.

Finally, there was about a 30-second subplot with Robbie. He went to the church to tell the new associate minister to get out of town. This didn't affect anything, but Mr. Camden was pleased he went to bat for him.
Old 11-12-02, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pretty good episode overall. Roxanne is hot. Barry Watson wrote this one.
Old 11-12-02, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 801 Likes on 591 Posts
Thanks alot JuryDury I appreciate you posting the recap.