Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Movie Samplers tick me off.

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-02, 04:12 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was watching Auto Focus tonight at a 10 o'clock showing and in the middle of it a man and his 5 young children walked in and sat down in the first section. The kids were loud and the man was just standing there. This movie is a HARD R rating. Why would this prick bring his children into this movie???

Afterwards this %&!@$#* gypsy and his caravan were running around and walking into other theaters. The kids were loose and one of the members of the caravan was lying on a bench in the hallway while a theater worker scooped up popcorn underneath the bench. I would've smacked that bastard with my broom. There were like 15 members of his family just meandering around the theater. I've seen people like this before.

(Backstory) I used to work in retail and this damn gypsies would come into the music store that I worked in and asked me to tell them where the rap cds were. I did and they proceeded to ask me to read out the song titles on the cd because they couldn't read. Meanwhile the kids are running around all over the store opening stuff up and trashing the place. Then they left without purchasing anything. I hate gypsies and their caravans.

Oh yeah, and 8 Mile was showing so there were a bunch of White Gangsta Wannabes with their Eminem doo rags thugged out shouting and yelling and stuff. I think I'll wait about 3 weeks to see 8 Mile.
Old 11-10-02, 10:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 450 Posts
You shouldn't call those theatre hopping scum gypsies, it's being disrespectful to gypsies.

Did you complain to the management of the theatre? They usually don't look to kindly on theatre hopping.

Also, I'd wait until 8 mile is out on video, and this film is probably gonna patroned by posers for weeks to come.