DVD Talk
Anyone pick up David Cross' comedy album? [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone pick up David Cross' comedy album?

Adam Tyner
11-06-02, 08:19 PM
(sniffles) No one locally had it. I guess I'm going to have to order it online...

DJLinus
11-06-02, 08:24 PM
Same deal here. I ordered it from CircuitCity.com yesterday. It was only $12.99 and shipping was free, so I can (and will) wait a little while.

I read a review of it and found out that the track titles don't relate at all with the content on the discs. Pretty funny.

das Monkey
11-07-02, 04:34 PM
I've had this for a while now and haven't had a free moment to listen to it. I can't wait to get to it, though.

das

The Antipodean
11-07-02, 07:16 PM
I'd like to hear how it is. Love Cross, but I've never really found a comedy album I can listen to more than once or twice. Limited replay value in them for me.

ZootedGranny
11-07-02, 07:57 PM
I bought it from Wherehouse Music. No other place near me had it.

As for the album, I love it.

Frank TJ Mackey
11-07-02, 08:14 PM
I can't wait to get this.........when Cross did his last HBO special and started talking about the Milennium and
Chri** coming down on a diamond-studded chariot I almost passed out.

should be a great record.

ChrisKnudsen
11-09-02, 03:46 AM
"So if preists are suppose to represent God right, then that means God loves to have sex with little boys."

I laughed so hard that I started to cry.

The final track: "You know who else I hate...."

Oh man. That caught me off guard. Too funny.

DJLinus
11-13-02, 02:52 PM
I just got my copy yesterday, listened to it last night and it's hilarious. I don't agree with some of his viewpoints, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the humor.

BTW, the first disc is enhanced, but I haven't checked it out yet. There's some mention in the liner notes of an upcoming David Cross DVD.

Fielding Mellish
11-13-02, 03:06 PM
If I could track a copy of this down, I'd consider it a seriously goodpussy day.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0