Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone shopped at jugalanga.com?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-02, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found a link at half.com for Jugalanga.com. Some of the prices seemed too good to be true. Some not. Anyway, I had never heard of them before. Anyone ever bought anything from them?
Old 11-09-02, 01:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I disovered their site a few weeks ago. I noticed that they had an out of print DVD on the site at an ok price. I decided that I would call them and ask them over the phone if it was really in stock. BIG MISTAKE. They pretty much didn't speak english! And it turns out, if I interpreted correctly, the site was wrong and they didn't have my DVD. I had to ask the guy to repeat himself at least 5 times, and then he handed the phone to another guy who was marginally better at talking, he finally resolved the whole thing. They weren't exactly rude, but they weren't exactly nice either. I decided that they'd be better off without my business.
Old 11-09-02, 10:23 AM

I went ahead and ordered smugglers run 2 for the ps2 for 17.99. It is $50 anywhere else. They called and said it shipped, I don't know why they didn't just e-mail that instead of leaving a message on my answering machine. For that price I figured it was worth trying them out, if there is a problem I can always call my credit card. Since it was a link through half.com, I thought they might be ok. We'll see, I'm waiting to make sure the correct charge appears on my account and that I get the right product and not smugglers run 1. The e-mail receipt looked good, and I have that as proof. I'll post when I see it on my credit card account and if I get the right product.
Old 11-22-02, 07:51 PM

Just an update on my jugalanga.com order. I finally got in touch with them a few days after I placed the order online. They said they just wanted to confirm the order before they shipped it. A little strange but ok I guess. So I finally got it in the mail today. It did ship US mail with delivery confirmation as they said. I also got the correct product, brand new and factory sealed. No scratches or anything. I was also charged the correct amount on my credit card. Overall, a little slow, but worth the wait for that price. I think that the price may have gone up since I ordered it. I think I would purchase from them again if I found the right thing at the right price.