Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Could someone please recommend a Canadian e-tailer for CDs?

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 10-16-02, 12:10 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just went to Amazon.com Canada and saw that they had Buffy:Once more with Feeling for only $8.82.

I only buy things from Cananda when I'm buying an expensive boxset or a lot of DVDS at once because I don't like waiting forever for them to arrive.

But I wanted to order about 5 cds at once, so I checked that Amazon site. They didn't have any of the other titles I was looking for though.

Best of Bowie, Nirvana, Blondie's Greatest, U2 Greatest, and Buffy. I thought maybe I could get a good deal from Canada and don't mind waiting as much for music, but I don't know where to look or if the deals are nearly as good as they can be for DVDs.

Can anyone please help me out with some suggestions?

Thanks.
Old 10-16-02, 10:45 AM

I've always been pleased with prices and delivery times for www.mymusic.com. They always have a bunch of new albums for $9.99 -- don't know how they compare to Amazon.ca, though, and I haven't checked to see if the other CDs you mentioned are up for preorder yet.
Old 10-16-02, 11:36 AM

If I'm ever ordering CD's from Canada I always use www.absound.ca. They have become my main supplier for all CD's I purchase as they are very cheap, and delivery is about 3-4 days to the UK. I've nothing but good things to say about them - apart from that they are bad for my bank balance that is!
Old 10-16-02, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

perhaps www.futureshop.ca