Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Looking to rent some games....where are the deals/coupons?

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-02, 05:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well there's about 10 games I really want to try out before the end of this year but I definitely don't want to purchase them all.

There are two Blockbuster's by me and that's about it unless I want to travel far away. Where can I get those rent one get one free coupons I used to always see? I used to get them in the mail but never anymore.
Old 10-09-02, 05:34 PM

I've seen plenty in the last couple of Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) and Official Xbox Magazines (OXM).
Old 10-09-02, 09:18 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You missed the hot season for coupon from blockbuster!! They always have ton's of coupon and specials during the summer period, it's their most busy season. But it wouln't hurt to check out their site once in a while!! ;D
Old 10-10-02, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm a Blockbuster member and every month they send me a coupon in the mail. It's ususally a rent one get one free (game or movie) coupon. Last month they sent me two, a rent one get one free and a Gamecube Animal Crossing coupon (rent any GC game and get Animal Crossing rental free). This month they sent me a coupon for a $1.99 rental (movie or game).

I also signed up at Blockbuster.com for their email newsletter and every now and then they also send you coupons to your email address. Also look for Blockbuster ads in gaming magazines like EGM, they sometimes feature coupons as well.

Last edited by CreatureX; 10-10-02 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-10-02, 03:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Hollywood Video has the best coupon right now. Rent any 3 dvd's or games for 99 cents each. Those are 5 day rentals. You can find a link to the coupon in the dvd bargain section.