Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Dellamorte Dellamore Italian SE (Cemetery Man in US)

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-02, 11:17 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered this movie from pokerindustries.com about 3 months ago, and it's been out of stock, and they keep jerking me around with when they're going to receive another shipment.

My question is: what other reliable etailers that specialize in imports and cult horror/sci-fi, hard to find dvd's are any good to deal with? I looked on the non-US DVD etailer thread and found a couple sites that offer the dvd..

Has anyone ever ordered from directvideo.com? They seem to have a decent price, even with the shipping from Canada.

Also Luminous Cinema (www.lfvw.com) seems to have about the same price, but their web page looks kind of sketchy.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Shagrath
Old 09-06-02, 01:25 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got mine from www.dvd.it with no problems. Shipping aint cheap so you may want to order a couple of other titles and spread the cost.
Old 09-06-02, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

http://cweb2.millenianet.com/cgi-bin...erm=dellamorte

These guys are US sellers and are reliable. Not the cheapest, but I've bought a couple things from them. Good Luck!
Old 09-06-02, 12:12 PM

-

i'd say order it from the dvd.it site. i ordered from luminous, and it was a pain in the ass and the dude kept jerking me around, it took me about a month and a half to finally get it. you'll probably get it cheaper too from dvd.it.

pants
Old 09-07-02, 12:03 AM

I also got mine from DVD.it. I ordered once from Luminous and it took almost 2 months and actual threats of contacting the BBB and his local chamber of commerce to get him to actually send me my DVDs. It was almost as bad as ordering from Sazuma.
Old 09-08-02, 05:30 PM

I got the DD SE, as well as the widescreen Argento cut of Dawn of the Dead (Zombi), from dvdplanet.it. I believe I had to fax my CC info, but everything went smoothly. As far as stateside resellers go, check out diabolikdvd.com. I've ordered many genre titles from them, and had no problems.
Old 09-12-02, 04:33 AM

got my version in today from dvd.it
took 4 days to get here by ups. great service.

also got a really nice version of the hard to get but awesome 'La Casa Dalle Finestre Che Ridono'

and they even threw a cool woolen hat in the package. nice

next time I want some leather gloves please
Old 09-12-02, 03:24 PM
Cool New Member

I've ordered from Poker a few times with no problems.

But I got my copy of Dellamorte Dellamore from Diabolik: www.diabolikdvd.com

One disc in that order was out of stock at the time, and I was given the option to ship half and half or wait for the disc to be in stock for a single shipment. I took the latter, and things arrived about ten days later. I was happy with that and would order from them again.

I haven't ordered from Luminous but a friend tried to buy the Malata through them and has been having problems.
Old 09-12-02, 03:28 PM
Cool New Member

Ah. I didn't realize that boc4ever's link was also to Diabolik. So I second his reccomendation.
Old 09-13-02, 03:48 AM

Sorry if I'm not supposed to do this, but we just got 3 copies in of this DVD at HKFlix... Here's a DVDTalk link:
http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID....qx/details.htm