Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Does anyone here own this player?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-02, 03:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

http://www.aznfilms.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=50

I have been looking for a second DVD player for the bedroom and I already have the Malata N996 which has given me no problems whatsoever. I guess I was just lucky mine was not problematic at all. I'm not to keen on the 520 since I heard that it comes with it's own set of problems and less features than the N996. Any advice or comments regarding the above link or any other region free player would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by mrhan; 08-15-02 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-15-02, 06:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
I think you need to edit the link cuz it includes your customer info - I pulled up your cart. Anyway - I didn't see anything about it on nerd-out forums. I tried db.jaton.com and found that player on their site. It's not listed as being region free on their website. I'd wait for more sources before spending that much cash. So far, only the mediamatics chip can do proper PAL/NTSC conversion.