Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

www.digitaleyes.net

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

www.digitaleyes.net

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-02, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
www.digitaleyes.net

Anybody has any experiences with this store ?
http://www.digitaleyes.net/

Thanks
Flippo
Old 08-09-02, 05:47 AM

I've placed 3 or 4 orders with them. All were shipped very quickly and securely. An excellent e-tailer.

It's also very easy to place an order over the phone, and you shouldn't have a problem talking to a real person.
Old 08-09-02, 06:55 AM

I've received many orders from digitaleyes.net. Quick shipping and great prices as well as free mediamail shipping for 2 or more($1 otherwise). They also buy used dvds for cash or store credit.
Highly recommended.
Old 08-09-02, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yup, a really good place. I've done quite a few orders with them. Good customer service if there are any problems.
Old 08-09-02, 11:12 AM

Thanks a lot for the replies guys..
Old 08-10-02, 11:25 PM

I used Digital Eyes a lot in the early days of DVDs (1997), but when their shipping rates started going up ($2.90 for the first disk and .95 for each additional), I decided I could do better elsewhere.

Now that they've lowered their shipping charges ($1.00 for Media Mail or free for 2 or more discs), I've come back to them!

I've always been pleased with their service. Yes, they actually have an 800 number where you can call to straighten out problems.

That's very important for any vendor currently!
Old 08-13-02, 10:03 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

This is a very reliable company. I did have a problem with discs becoming dislodged during shipping on two occasions. Mark was very attentive to the situation and fixed the problems. He altered my customer status to include shipping in a well packed box, rather than the padded mailer. Ever since then, everything has been great!
Old 08-13-02, 06:16 PM

Good prices on Twilight Zone DVDs too!!
Old 08-13-02, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

My wife and I placed several orders for Twilight Zone volumes and three were loose and damaged in their cases. Mark sent out the replacements in a timley manner. He included a return postage sticker, so I will have to run by the PO tomorrow and get the damaged titles back to him......
Old 08-14-02, 12:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by 5th_Wheel
My wife and I placed several orders for Twilight Zone volumes and three were loose and damaged in their cases. Mark sent out the replacements in a timley manner. He included a return postage sticker, so I will have to run by the PO tomorrow and get the damaged titles back to him......
For the pennies they are saving with padded mailers, they are dealing with a lot more hassle regarding returns. It isn't necessarily Digital Eyes' fault because I imagine padded mailers get treated like, well, padded mailers. The mail people must think they are invinceable and sling them into the bins, etc. Needless to say, one impact can send a disc off the spindle. Send Mark an e-mail and request boxes for future orders, you will be glad you did!
Old 08-14-02, 01:36 AM

Has anyone used their used dvd trade-in service? How does shipping and payment work?