Mod Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wanted: Morrowind (Xbox)

Here's what I have for trade:

Jet Set Radio Future
Time Splitters
Twisted Metal Black
Grand Theft Auto

Maybe Resident Evil GCN. If Resident Evil GCN, I'd like to finish it first so maybe that would be delayed for like for a couple of days or whatever, I'll have to see. I'm listed a few times on the list and have a ton of positives on half.com

Email me at
[email protected]

Thanks
Old 07-01-02, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can I recommend you do something first? Go out and rent Morrowind at your local video store. I rented it and found out it was far larger and open than I wanted for an RPG. I'm not a big PC RPG fan (unless it is something like BioWare's line) and like the console RPGs a lot more.

I'd hate to see you get rid of JSRF for a game you might not like. Then again, maybe you have already tried it and liked it
Old 07-01-02, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I know it's not morrowind, but would you be willing to trade Twisted Metal: Black for SSX (the original) or Super Bombad Racing or Star Wars: Starfighter (the original) (All for PS2)? What about JSRF for Oddworld? Or even a combination of games for JSRF?
Old 07-01-02, 03:56 PM
Mod Emeritus

Originally posted by AgtFox
Can I recommend you do something first? Go out and rent Morrowind at your local video store. I rented it and found out it was far larger and open than I wanted for an RPG. I'm not a big PC RPG fan (unless it is something like BioWare's line) and like the console RPGs a lot more.

I'd hate to see you get rid of JSRF for a game you might not like. Then again, maybe you have already tried it and liked it
Hehe thanks for the warning.

Lampei, sorry I'm just interested in Morrowind at the moment.