Reload this Page >

Couple Nintendo Deals at KB (GC & GBA)

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 05-24-02, 10:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess this is one of those until supplies lasts thing, but if you buy a GBA at KB you will get a little kit with a power plug I believe it is, a light, and a case for free. A $25 value or some such is what the sign says.

You can also, for both GameCube and GameBoy Advance, buy two games with the system and get $20 off, or buy 1 and get $10 off.

Select GBA games are still 50% off, as are select PS2 games and all Dreamcast games. And you may want to check back on the PS2 games at 50% because some have been repriced, I know I saw Maximo was cut to 29.99 so now you could get it for $15.

And X-Box accessories are still 50% off as well as select accessories for the other consoles. I picked up a DVD remote for $17 and don't even have the system yet... but it'll be nice not to have to pay nearly $40 for one when I do finally get one.

~Scheherazade
Old 05-26-02, 02:50 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

do u know when the sale end @ kbtoys for the 50% off on xbox accessories, ps2 games, ect??
Old 05-26-02, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

No idea, was supposed to end the 27th/28th of May so it MAY (hehe, puns are great) end tomorrow and today might've been the last day. But we haven't had any word on it ending and it may extend through June. I wouldn't count on it though, get out tomorrow just in case... even then it may (I did it again) be too late.

Also, on the game deal with the GBA... I had that wrong, it's 2 games saves $10 and 3 games saves $20. The cases are 3 cases for game-carts and then there is the cable link and a worm-light all free just for buying it.

~Scheherazade