Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

FS/FT NeoGeo Pocket Color and 3 games

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-02, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, this is a NeoGeo Pocket Color (stone blue model) in perfect condition with no problems. (full specs: http://www.ngpczone.com/hardware/index.html) -- trust me, the little joystick is a hundred times better than the standard nintendo d-pad -- oh yeah, and over 20 hours of play with 2 AA batteries.

It's a domestic US release, not the import.

Included in the offer are the following games (all domestic, everything in English):

-- Capcom vs SNK: Match of the Millenium (IGN review link: http://pocket.ign.com/articles/162/162975p1.html) -- the BEST handheld fighting game ever created, with over 20 characters, and a massive amount of replay value. -- traded

-- Capcom vs SNK: Card Fighters Clash (Capcom version) (IGN: http://pocket.ign.com/articles/162/162974p1.html) -- saved game is 90% complete with 271/300 cards (I can delete it if you want). An excellent strategy/rpg game with great graphics. -- traded

-- Metal Slug 1st Mission (IGN: http://pocket.ign.com/articles/161/161050p1.html). Typical high quality Metal Slug action on a portable scale.

All these games are full color with great graphics and sound. Includes the boxes, manuals and cases for everything (games and system). The boxes are in pretty good condition, though a little dented.

Asking price: $60 for the system and Metal Slug (s&h negotiable).

Possible trades:

-- Xbox games -- this would be at least 1 game, depending on which games.

open to other possibilities as well.

any questions? Post them here or email me: [email protected]

thanks a lot, you can't go wrong with this package, it's a great setup with sweet games, I just haven't had any time to play it recently, and I hate to see things gathering dust.

Tuan Jim

edit -- shoulda added this earlier -- as of summer 2000 when SNK USA shut down, this system and all these games are OOP, unsupported by the now non-existent SNK, and therefore unavailable from all but a very few retailers in this country -- and even then, you won't see this kind of price.

edited to change status

Last edited by Tuan Jim; 05-14-02 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-09-02, 10:58 PM

Would you do it for a Fuchsia (Pink) GBA along with Fire Pro Wrestling? I have the box & manual for the game, but I don't know where the GBA box is. Everything is in mint condition. No scratches or marks on the screen.
Old 05-09-02, 11:02 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by wallsofwatts
Would you do it for a Fuchsia (Pink) GBA along with Fire Pro Wrestling? I have the box & manual for the game, but I don't know where the GBA box is. Everything is in mint condition. No scratches or marks on the screen.
Sorry, not interested in wrestling, and that color sounds kinda wrong. Thanks for the offer though.

Tuan Jim
Old 05-14-02, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

edited to show trades

Tuan Jim
Old 06-03-02, 06:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

again, anyone interested in the system + Metal Slug 1st mission for $60 (obo).

Tuan Jim