Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Best store (online or off) for business cards?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-02, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking to have some business cards printed for my wife--she prints her own business cards at home right now, but I'd like to get her something a little more professional.

She's a manicurist, so if there's an appropriate graphic for that (i.e. the store offers a wide variety of clip art/pictures to choose from), that's a bonus.

Looking for something that will allow for printing on the back as well (she puts her work schedule on the back).

Finally, I just want to find something that looks sharp, and maybe glossy and/or raised lettering compared to what she does now.

I've never shopped for business cards before, so I need some recommendations. I hope this is the best forum for this--I couldn't figure out where else this might be more appropriate. Online or off, doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance,
Dave
Old 04-25-02, 08:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Try IPrint.com or possibly Vistaprint.com.

Locally, Kinko's seems to have good pricing.
Old 04-29-02, 04:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just had business cards made and I used Staples. They often have good deals and are very cheap. They can pretty much do everything that you want them to. Office Depot also makes them as well, but Staples can even make them for $10 for 1000 but you have to follow their format.
Hope this helps.