Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Favorite Bone Thugs Songs?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-02, 04:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What are yours?
Old 03-13-02, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Look Into My Eyes but I can't say I'm a big fan of BT'nH.
Old 03-13-02, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For the Love of Money and the Thug Luv they did with Tupac (R.I.P)
and though it's not a Bone song I like the Notorious Thugs they did with B.I.G. (R.I.P)
Old 03-13-02, 08:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Crossroads
If I Could Teach the World
Look Into My Eyes
Battlezone
Dayz of Our Lives

If we count their solo albums, also:

Heated Heavy
When Thugs Cry
Make My Day
Old 03-13-02, 09:01 PM
Banned

Mo Murda My Favorite

Krayzie

Dear Mr Ouija let em know who the boss is so ***** you wanna get tossed in a river ***** put em in the mud steady pump blood ***** no love I show for the bone when I grab that chrome and I hunk ya dome follow me roll stroll down east 99 gotta find these ro- rolls nig if you woke up and all of the sudden you was up in my hood Im a real thuggish ***** so I I would have to kill ya so die I roll to the car ready to pump dump chumps now ya gotcha pain ***** gotcha ****ed up bang takin no shorts so **** ya man claim my fame to slayin them bloody bodies kill em all sendin hoes up in flames is Krayzie insane to the brain hey we slay niggaz who think we play ***** we deadly with a gun they steady be dead then run runnin with a gun steady buckin leaving them bodies dropped off in the alley for dead Im here kill em all Mo Murda Mo Murda thats what Ouija said gotta put one in ya head bang we comin to serve ya Mo Murda Mo Murda Mo Murda Mo Murda Mo Murda Mo Murda

Layzie

Wanna die of murda bloody mo murda living in the land of the heartless coming up daily untila we murdered em all Im never gon fall so murder them baby get em up wita me thugs see em on a corner an he be slangin them drugs givin up shots shot to the glock glock 88 then 10-5 killas be pumpin them slugs niggaz be feeling me daily besides it my 12 guage eruption and Im on a roll them copsll be bailin the force of the bodies we bustin me killa witha buck shot Ima peal ya #1 Assassins still a realer ***** down for my crime niggaz be down try to stay to the grind niggaz is going insane takin em shots to the brain them maimed so called it a shame but wit me a fame when Im all for this murder game and Im feelin not a bit remorseful my 12 guage just so forceful so playa hate when Im in ya town and ***** be buckin em down and Im giving up peace to the hustlaz thugstaz and 12 guage bucksters trickin me killaz my murderous style now put em on the ground lay down ***** take my fame the way that we slain when Im comin to serve ya witha 9 cocked and its ready to buck givin up shots Layzie be screamin out Murda Mo Murda

Wish

gotta kill kill em no where to run cant get away from my shotgun leavin them bodies ****ed up pump pump to the ground better leave em alone ***** wanna die youre ****in dead hold up ***** we kill this bitch how ya wanna get some bang bang ***** wanna die when I let my nuts hang what is it in me make me feel like I gots to murda ya you slip when Im high pullin my trigga ***** ya die soldier four killaz we creepin and comin to hurt ya Mo Murda better pack that lifeline feelin like killin ya dying tonight you dont wanna hear that glock pop wita glock glock pop dont stop we all about murda mo finger ona trigga mo thug let go we straight from Cleveland pap pap ***** ya bleedin you dont wanna **** with Bone pullin my chrome now ***** get gone if you wanna die bye see you ina gutter let mama cry 5 Mo Thug killaz pump pump put em on the ground with his head blown gone Mo Murda Mo Murda Mo Murda

Bizzy

Eternally thugstaz die wanna die of murda now East 99 follow me grind and Ill be sendin a body on the ground way down we ride everyone dies and I murder with my killaz them are my thuggish ruggish niggaz no lie check em me bloody mo victim catchem gripem thata be little Ripsta sinsta kill ya put em in the river bout to shiver **** that ***** and Im off the side mines no pull up and bluffin remember I sprayed em straight out guaged layed em all up off in a coffin ready to fade em to buck or to shot with a 12 gauge erruption creep out ya seat but you weak come to step find that none of my niggaz was bluffin and for the love with the murder man the murda game the same wita bang bang bang cameras is above you pop pop pull it all out Saint Claire thang wita Murda Mo oh no hoe wita thugsta stroll forty fours on a ***** po po stop em drop numb em truly to go they froze you know ***** we cant be bluffin we bang insane murda put one to ya bloody Mo Murda then blow outcha brain