Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

2 exclusive new tracks: From the upcoming Me'Shell NdegéOcello album due out on June4

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live
View Poll Results: Which track should be the first single?
Pocketbook
0%
Earth
0%
Hot Night
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

2 exclusive new tracks: From the upcoming Me'Shell NdegéOcello album due out on June4

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-02, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Available today, only through http://www.freemyheart.com/

Just thought I'd pass this on to those of you that I've spoken to before about her Both tracks have been approved by her management to be put up.

Enjoy
Old 03-13-02, 09:53 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually I just downloaded the whole album last night. I have been listening to it non-stop.

The jury is still out for me on whether or not I like the album or not. I am a huge fan of Me'Shell but I really liked the direction her music was going with Bitter.

Don't get me wrong...musically, this album is very good but it seems to be Peace Beyond Passion part II. There are some very nice musical supprises on the album. Sounds like she's got Joshua Redman playing sax again which is a nice bonus.

It's going to take a few more listens before I can really make a judgement.

I will definitely be picking it up when it is released though.
Old 03-13-02, 12:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I adore Me'Shell and can't wait for the new album. I'll check out the soundclips, but I hate to ruin the purchasing experience.

What information do you have on the new video and mixes? I heard a video was filmed for "Pocketbook"with issy Elliott. Is this her first since "Who Is He?"

- Matt
Old 03-13-02, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
but 83 days is a long time... :)

Yes, it's her first video since "Who is he..." :) Think of listening to the tracks as if you're hearing it on the radio before buying the album :) That's what they're up for :)

The album was finished last July and Maverick delayed last fall's release date to February 12, 2002. Then they bumped it again to March 12, 2002. Now it's been bumped to June 4.

This is her way of making the wait a little easier :) I hope you enjoy them :))