DVD Talk
HKFlix charged me, but 12 days without shipping notice. Is this normal? [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : HKFlix charged me, but 12 days without shipping notice. Is this normal?

Purpledump
02-20-02, 01:45 AM
I'm trying out HKFlix.com for the first time. They seem to feature quite a bit on DVDTalk, so I thought why not. They were great in answering all my initial questions, so I went for it.

My question is, do they charge when they ship, or soon after I order. The problem is, I got charged on Feb 8th, but I haven't received shipping confirmation. E-mailed them a couple of days ago regarding this, but no reply, and their phone number is constantly on answering service mode.

Any reassuring comments? Thanks

UAIOE
02-20-02, 02:41 AM
While i have never used a credit card to order from them, i have only used money orders, so i assume they ship after they charge.

HKFlix.com's customer service is, IMHO, the best i have seen on the net.

I bought "Winners & Sinners" and it arrived scratched up from shipment, i e-mailed Mimi (Q&A person) and asked about a replacement, not 24 hours later she had responded with a return order # and instructions on how to send it back. A few weeks later i had a new copy in my hands.

If you dont hear from Mimi tomorrow i would suggest re-sending that e-mail. Rarely if ever do any of my e-mails go unanswered.

Purpledump
02-26-02, 08:29 AM
Sorted!! Well almost. Turns out that the package got sent back to them for no apparent reason. I reconfirmed the address (was correct on my order confirmation), and they're re-sending it. Hope it turns up this time.

Now I ticked off at ROYAL flippin MAIL!!! That's not the first time they managed to send back a package... all the way back to the States. Unbelievable.

UAIOE
02-26-02, 05:30 PM
Where are you ordering from?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0