Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

headhunter for the dc

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-02, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
headhunter for the dc

My copy of headhunter arrived yesterday, so i finally got a chance to take a go at it. its an action/adventure type game. I don't understand why this didnt get released stateside but thats another issue....
anyway the graphics are terrific. I play alot of puzzle imports that dont take advantage of the the power of my little biege box, i almost forgot what it could do. since it is graphic heavy i figured i would see more slow downs (like in shenmue) but i didn't notice any. Nice little plot remains me of a movie, you play jack wade the best headhunter you lose your memory and your trying to piece it all together and solve a murder. (the short version) controls are not difficult it plays from a 3rd party perspective when sneaking about and shooting 'da enemy' or riding a motorcycle. (my favorite part) so far i like it, remains me of mgs2 but it's no 'mgs2-killer' i keep hearing that but i dont think so. one good difference it doesnt have as many cut scenes and movies that mgs2 has
if you have a dc, and dont want it to collect dust go by a local importer and pick this up
Old 02-12-02, 07:15 PM

Wait till you get to the part where you have to drive around town and defuse bombs. This is where I'm stuck as I wasn't able to defuse the last bomb. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Been playing Rez, excellent game!!
Old 02-13-02, 09:06 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The controls on this game seem kind of sticky at first but once you figure out how to utilize them it is quite amazing. Use the R trigger to look around close up in areas it won't allow. There are other little tricks but what appears stiff and awkward is actually a very fluid control system with practice.