Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

How can some of you complain!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-02, 04:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How can some of you complain!!!!

I own an xbox, PS2, GC and 4 controllers each one of them and I believe that the xbox control pad is very confortable and neither me and my friends have complain when we have already played hours and hours of HALO. many of you have to get their story straight and stop complaning like little girls!!! Please do your self a favor and stop this thing that everybody is doing and enjoy the games and their consoles. have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-02, 04:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate when I get behind an old person in traffic.
Old 01-02-02, 05:13 PM
Mod Emeritus

my hand (or paw as my wife calls it) has more trouble with the GCN controller than the XBox controller. it cramps up more often.
Old 01-02-02, 05:24 PM

I haven't had any problems with my gamecube controller. Might be because I haven't touched the thing since the day I bought it, just sits around and collects dust now. The XBOX controllers seems to feel just right in my hands since that's the controller that appears to be glued to me.
Old 01-02-02, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,802 Likes on 1,125 Posts
XBOX controllers are made for big hands and I've yet to cramp while playing. THEY'RE GREAT!

Now I'm a big PSX2 fan but I must say their controller doesn't feel as good a XBOX's and I do end end up shaking cramps out of my hand after playing with the PSX2's controllers.
Old 01-02-02, 06:58 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Re: How can some of you complain!!!!

Originally posted by kar10
I many of you have to get their story straight and stop complaning like little girls!!!
well.....not everyone has the same size hands as you do so thats why they prefer different controllers. I have smaller hands so the Gamecube is perfect for me, as is the Dual shock, the X-Box felt like a bulky suitcase in my hand. But!!! If the games are good enough I can deal with any type of controller to play the game, I've been playing Shenmue II on my Dreamcast lately and it reminded how uncomfortable the DC controller is but I deal with it because the game is awesome. Same for the X-Box I still play on my friends x-Box even though I don't like the controller. I don't think anyone here would not play a console just because the controller is uncomfortable, I know I sure wouldn't, its kind of dumb to do so because there are numerous 3rd party controllers to choose from. Of course complaining about controllers is pretty frivalous in comparison to what really counts, so I have no idea why I replied...
Old 01-02-02, 07:24 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally posted by joltaddict
I hate when I get behind an old person in traffic.
I hate more when you can't identify the person and flip them off. Always find it more humiliating to flip off an 85 year old woman.