Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Review: Ultimate Jordan

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-01, 01:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Review: Ultimate Jordan

USA home entertainment has done michael jordan and his fans justice with this dvd.

The 2 disc set comes in a silver box. the slide out insert that holds the discs is sharp looking and contains a 16 page collectors booklet. Disc I contains the videos Come Fly With Me (1989), Michael Jordan's Playground (1991), and MJ: Airtime (1993).

Disc II contains the videos Above and Beyond (1996) and His Airness (1999). It also contains special features including MJ's Top ten dunks, top ten moves, top ten assists, top ten clutch shots, MJ memories, music tribute, slamdunk contest highlites, featurettes, a commentated recap on each of michael's 8 greatest performances and more.

This disc not only includes EVERYTHING there is on MJ highlites, it also looks and plays unbelievably. The array of menus are clear, simple and very sharp looking, they are animated but quick and there is cool hip hop music in the background that fits perfectly.

A lot of effort was put into this disc and you can tell. The highlites range in quality from poor (early 80s footage) to crystal clear (late 90s footage). Overall I give this disc a 10 for presentation, a 10 for content and a 10 for value (< $25 for 5 jordan videos and a slew of extras!!!!!?!?!??!! can't beat that!)

Last edited by MACD23; 12-23-01 at 01:24 PM.