Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Orderbox strikes back!

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Orderbox strikes back!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-01, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orderbox strikes back!

Arrgh! My rage with this company is building by the moment.

Well, my free trial with them exipred sometime around early oct (around 10/11 or so), and I bailed out from that sinking ship with two things pending - but not yet shipped.

Of course of the plethora of items that they didnt send, they managed to ship these last two discs that I'd given up on - and bought from somewhere else - after I cancled with their 'service'. Fine, great - I didnt even open the boxes. I followed The King's advice and simply marked them "return to sender" and dropped them back into the mail. One quick swing by the post office and I thought the matter was concluded.

Fast foward to just reciently. My credit card is still charged - no sign of a refund - the credit card folks are being a pain with the reverse the charges process, and Orderbox has no record of these discs being returned. So - I'm going to get shafted by this lame *** company because they dont have their act together. And even worse - I dont get the satifaction of keeping the discs!

Thanks, Orderbox. Thank you very, VERY much for everything you have done for me. . . . .
Old 12-12-01, 07:30 PM
MrN
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Most of Orderbox's shipments were sent with tracking - were these particular sent that way? If so, you can reverse-track them with the same #s.

Otherwise, it looks to be their word against yours.