DVD Talk
NIB XBox FS [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : NIB XBox FS

Aghama
11-30-01, 02:55 PM
Sealed XBox for $375 shipped w/ insurance.

Contact me via email.

Flaming is not welcome, thanks.

Flay
11-30-01, 05:52 PM
Fine. If you want to sell at an inflated price, that's your choice.

It's my choice to go in EVERY thread like this and let people know Microsoft is keeping the stores stocked with 120,000 a week. Go to your local Best Buy, or any other store, and buy one for $299.99.

I say again, There is no major shortage. Shipments are rolling in every week.

Aghama
12-01-01, 09:19 PM
Thank you for your concern, but there are some people that don't have easy access to a super store and/or don't want to call every day to see if any are in stock yet and hope there are some left when they get there. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, so please stop being such a jerk about it.

Flay
12-01-01, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Aghama
I'm not trying to rip anyone off, so please stop being such a jerk about it.

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot about it costing $75 to insure and ship a XBox. My mistake.

Aghama
12-01-01, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Flay

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot about it costing $75 to insure and ship a XBox. My mistake.
Newsflash: There is a lot of stuff sold for more than its retail price. Deal with it.

Peat
12-01-01, 10:58 PM
Flay,
Don't you have anything better to do than this? If his price is too much, the market will dictate that, and Aghama won't get any offers for his Xbox. Stay out of his way, stop throwing your weight around, and let everyone trade/sell without you coming in and blasting them.

Good luck with the selling, Aghama.

- Kevin

Flay
12-01-01, 11:56 PM
Fine. I will sit back and watch all the offers roll in.

There has got to be some uninformed DVDTalker that doesn't live anywhere near a Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal Mart, K Mart, Target, Sears, Fry's, EB, Gamestop, or Toys R Us that can be taken advantage of.

Good Luck.

UKingdom
12-02-01, 11:44 AM
If you're interested in trading/cash combo; please check my post. I got lots to trade.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0