Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

RedOctane Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-01, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedOctane Feedback

For what it's worth....

I just tried out the DVDTalk coupon for RedOctane, and had a wonderful CS experience. As soon as I placed the order, CS e-mailed me to let me know that I could get a better deal by using a different coupon special that included a $10 rebate, a subscription to EGM, and a time period to quit w/out penalty.

Even better, the same CS person answered my questions! How nice to NOT having to explain the question to twelve different reps! So far, RedOctane has been wonderful to deal with.

Geoff, thanks for steering me to them!
Old 11-21-01, 01:04 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

so far i am liking red octane. i signed up with them about a month or two ago. so far so good. right now I have shenmue II import and having a blast with it even though I can't understand a single thing in the game!
Old 11-21-01, 01:21 PM

And it gets better!

This just received:
e-mail from CS
Hi Scott,
Thanks for your encouragement about RedOctane service. We are trying our best to serve our value customers, because we know how we would like to be treated when we are customers.

I will go ahead to change the offer for you today. And you should receive the games you ordered which was in-stock when you ordered them soon. At RedOctane, we have FAST TRAC service to speed up our turn around time. You can find the info in our Customer Service Center or just follow the following link >>> fasttrac, also, we have Game Queue system even it's not that good as Netflix, but we are working the improvement these days.

I was never a football fan, but I did watch my first Super Bowl while I lived in Green Bay. When I think about Wisconsin now, I actually miss those cold day that I can wear those heavy coats and enjoy the peaceful snow.

Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Regards,

Jamie
That's personal service!