Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Review Wanted: Made

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-01, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Review Wanted: Made

Comes out tomorrow. I wanted to know about the movie itself, and the DVD. Thanks in advance

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0227005
Old 11-13-01, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Well, the date just got bumped to 11/27, but all the etailers seem to have it instock. So, someone should of received an advanced copy???
Old 11-15-01, 03:24 PM

I seen it in the theaters when it was released. The plot is ok. Not the most interesting or fast moving plot I've seen. The acting is well above average. Vince Vaughn is fantastic. Probably one of the few times someone has acted so obnoxious on film it made me want to run outside the theater find a brick and bash it over his head. He was beyond convincing.

I thought I had seen or heard a while back that the dvd was to loaded with extras. I'm not sure if this is true.

I feel the movie is worth a look but would not reccomend a purchase. It falls into one of those either loved it or hated categories for me.
Old 12-01-01, 12:10 PM

I liked the performances inMade, but didn't really care for the plot. Vince Vaughn was terrific as usual, always had me laughing.

But the real highlight in the film was the Dustin Diamond cameo...that was classic.
Old 12-05-01, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Got this bad boy for $14.99 at Target and I'm glad I did. The movie is funny, the acting is very good, and the extras are great. Deleted Scenes, extended scenes, and the commentary is great. Not as fresh as Swingers but very good on its own terms.
Old 12-10-01, 09:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

the disc ain't half bad...but the movie is ALL BAD... i hated this flick... really disappointing work from Favreau... this film is not money.

MATT
Old 12-18-01, 09:04 PM

The comments about Vince doing a good job acting are right on the money. You were supposed to hate his character and boy I did. One of those buddy movies where you really don't see why the main character puts up with the stupid buddy at all. I felt the same way about De Niro in Mean Streets and Eric Roberts in The Pope of Greenwich Village. This movie wasn't as powerful as either of those movies, but was an interesting film. If good art is supposed to affect you emotionally, then this movie was art. At times I was screaming at the screen when Vince would do something stupid. I felt like John Belushi on SNL when he was doing the news commentary on weekend update and he got so upset that he had a fit and threw himself to the floor...