Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

totalactionuniverse question

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-01, 07:37 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi people,

I ordered the X Files season 4 from TAU on Nov 4.
They just emailed me today and said your item has been shipped today.

How long will it take to arrive??? I live in los angeles, let me know

thanks
Old 11-09-01, 07:41 PM

Re: totalactionuniverse question

Originally posted by Tool20
hi people,

I ordered the X Files season 4 from TAU on Nov 4.
They just emailed me today and said your item has been shipped today.

How long will it take to arrive??? I live in los angeles, let me know

thanks
???
you should prolly call them up and ask. how the heck are we supposed to know. if they shipped it today, it should take 3-5 days to reach you depending on how far you live from this TAU place. can't believe i'm taking the time to write this post.
Old 11-09-01, 08:00 PM

I think you are asking because they are in Canada? The last order I placed took almost 3 weeks, and I'm in VA. If you ask they really won't commit because things can get hung up in customs.
Old 11-09-01, 11:35 PM

I placed at order at Playcentric (another Canadian company) on 10/10. The order was sent 10/12 (I verified this with the postmark when I received it). I received it 11/03. I think it sat in customs for a long time.

Lori
Old 11-10-01, 03:40 AM

I placed my X-Files Season 4 order in early August and it hasn't shipped yet, so how in the hell does an order placed a few days ago suddenly get shipped????? I'm a little pissed now.
Old 11-10-01, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Re: totalactionuniverse question

Originally posted by dkva

???
you should prolly call them up and ask. how the heck are we supposed to know. if they shipped it today, it should take 3-5 days to reach you depending on how far you live from this TAU place. can't believe i'm taking the time to write this post.

You are right about one thing....you should have ignored this thread.... And what the hell is prolly???? Do you mean probably????

Totalaction is in Canada so the question is a good question for someone who has never ordered from this place before. Give the order 1-3 weeks since it is coming from Canada. US mail has been slower than usual also......this is coming via Air Mail. Good Luck!!
Old 11-10-01, 11:01 AM
Cool New Member

I placed my X-Files Season 4 order in early August and it hasn't shipped yet, so how in the hell does an order placed a few days ago suddenly get shipped????? I'm a little pissed now.
well, I ordered on Nov 4. I called them 3 times and kept asking them if they shipped. I guess you should just call and bother them so they get frustrated and just ship your item.

worked for me..
Old 11-10-01, 07:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

DKVA-

If you don't know why you are "taking the time to write this post" then don't. You don't have to be a prick and make the poster feel stupid for asking a legit question. If you don't have anything good or worthwhile to write, don't bother-go on to a topic that is "worthy of your time". You obviously feel like you are wasting your time, and I feel that you are wasting posting space and everyone else's time.
Old 11-10-01, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by kurupt
DKVA-
If you don't know why you are "taking the time to write this post" then don't. You don't have to be a prick and make the poster feel stupid for asking a legit question. If you don't have anything good or worthwhile to write, don't bother-go on to a topic that is "worthy of your time". You obviously feel like you are wasting your time, and I feel that you are wasting posting space and everyone else's time.
kurupt,

You've mixed some decent advice in with some personal attacks in the post above.

I'll ask that you not turn this or any other thread into a character debate, flame-fest, or downward name-calling spiral.

Consider this a warning; further offences will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

If you have any questions about any of the above, feel free to e-mail me.

Closing thread.

-stevevt