Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Anime Talk
Reload this Page >

Upcoming U.S. Anime Releases - 2012 Edition

Community
Search
Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Upcoming U.S. Anime Releases - 2012 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-12, 02:27 PM
WTK
Anime Talk Contributor / Moderator

Received 534 Likes on 470 Posts
VCI Ent. Oct '12 Solicitation

The Mysterious Cities of Gold: Complete Collection due out on 10/2/12.
The 39 episode series was previously released by Virgil Films & Entertainment. However the series hasn't been in-print since around summer of 2011. Now VCI Entertainment will be releasing the series once again. They are the same people that released Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs.
Originally Posted by Virgil Films
Mysterious Cities of Gold Street Date: April 7, 2009 Pre-Book Date: March 10, 2009 Running Time: 1,120 Minutes SRP for Series Edition: $49.95 SRP for Deluxe Edition: $79.95
Amazon.com listing
Originally Posted by Amazon
MSRP: $39.99

Language: English
Number of discs: 6
Studio: VCI Entertainment
DVD Release Date: October 2, 2012
Run Time: 1120 minutes
VCI Entertainment listing (they have a typo on the release year)
Originally Posted by VCI Ent.
Bonus Features: All 13 Episodes Fully Restored

DVD | Region: All Regions | English | 1120 minutes | 1982 | Color | 1.33:1 / 4x3 | Dolby Digital 2.0 | UPC: 089859815126
Old 08-12-12, 01:55 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 90 Likes on 77 Posts
Re: Upcoming U.S. Anime Releases - 2012 Edition

When did Deadman Wonderland go from being a DVD/Blu-ray combo to simply being a DVD-only release?

Canceled my pre-order as I was pre-ordering a Blu-ray. I do not buy DVD's in this age. It's Blu-ray or nothing.
Old 08-15-12, 02:32 PM
WTK

FUNimation November '12 Soliciations

November | via TRSI

Last edited by WTK; 09-26-12 at 09:41 AM.
Old 08-21-12, 07:27 PM
WTK

Preliminary additions to FUNimation Dec '12 Solicitations

December | NOT FINAL!
December | via AAA Anime (subtracted 1 day from their listed dates)
  • Shakugan no Shana: The Movie (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $34.98 - 12/4/12
  • Shakugan no Shana S: OVA Series (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $34.98 - 12/4/12

Last edited by WTK; 09-05-12 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-31-12, 11:10 AM
WTK

Bandai Ent. Update

Originally Posted by PR
August 31, 2012 (Cypress, CA) – Bandai Entertainment announced today the discontinuation of Blu-ray, DVD, comic and novel sales. The final shipment of comic and novels to retailers will be made at the end of October 2012; home video products to their wholesale customers will be made on November 30, 2012.

About Bandai Entertainment, INC.
Bandai Entertainment, INC. is a subsidiary of Namco Bandai Holdings (USA) Inc. and a premier distributor of Japanese animation in North America. Titles include K-ON!, Gundam 00, Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion, Lucky Star, Gurren Lagann,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Escaflowne, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, My Otome.

via RACS
Bandai Will Stop Shipping Anime to Retailers In November

Ken Iyodomi, who is the president of Bandai Entertainment, sent us over a letter this morning to give us a heads up on what we've known has been coming and just never had a date for.

He writes:
"I am writing to inform you that Bandai Entertainment Inc in discontinuing its home video publishing and distribution business effective March 1, 2013.

As we methodically wind down the business, the last day that Bandai will be accepting any purchase orders is November 15, 2012, with our last shipments occurring on November 30th, 2012.

On Behalf of Bandai Entertainment Inc, I want to express our gratitude for the opportunity we've had to do business with your company, and I think you in advance for your understanding and assistance during this period."
Well, we all knew this was coming up. While Bandai's remaining catalog of Anime release will 'officially' go out of print in November, I just want to remind everyone that quite a few of their SKU's have already stocked out and others will probably sell out prior to the Nov cutoff, so if you need to pull the trigger on any of their stuff, don't wait too much longer.

This also means that current backorders for existing products are less likely to be filled, but we will do whatever we can to bring in as much Bandai stock as we can afford to between now and November.
via TRSI
Bandai Ent. Discontinues Home Video Publishing and Distribution
Posted on: Friday, August 31, 2012

Bandai Entertainment's President and CEO, Ken Iyadomi, announced the company will discontinue all home video publishing and distribution on March 1, 2013 and will wind down business in the months prior. Bandai releases, including those currently backordered, may be in short supply. If you have any questions or concerns about any outstanding orders containing Bandai Entertainment items, please contact our friendly customer care team for assistance.

Last edited by WTK; 08-31-12 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-31-12, 01:18 PM
WTK

FUNimation - Late September 2012 Addition

Now added to the September line-up (regular edition of Cat Planet Cuties)
Old 09-01-12, 06:56 PM
WTK

S'more Ent. November '12 Update

Old 09-04-12, 06:43 PM
WTK

FUNimation Release Update

https://twitter.com/MassEffectAnime/...15819280785408
@MassEffect: Paragon Lost BD & DVD release date changes from 11.13.12 to 12.28.12.
EDIT: RACS has reported the first BD/DVD combo set of Hellsing Ultimate has been delayed form 10/16 to 10/30 (2 week delay).

Last edited by WTK; 09-05-12 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-10-12, 12:20 PM
WTK

Bakemonogatari: Complete Collection (LE) (Blu-ray) due out on 11/20/12. | TRSI listing

http://www.aniplexusa.com/bakemonogatari/ | Note: "Rigid Box" = chipboard artbox
Product Details
■ALL 15 Episodes on 6 Blu-ray discs
■Japanese with 2 English subtitle streams (dialog & screen text)
■Character audio commentary for included!
■Bonus videos: Textless openings and endings, TV version previews
■3 cases inside Rigid Box with key art
■Double-side Blu-ray case wraps

Bonus Materials
■Characters’ audio commentary written by the author Nisioisin
■Textless openings and endings
■TV version previews and promotional video
■36-page Deluxe Booklet

Blu-ray Specs
Languages: Japanese
Video: 16:9 1080p/MPEG-4 AVC
Audio: Linear PCM/Stereo (48KHz/16bit)
Subtitles: English (dialog + song lyrics translation/roma-ji + screen text)

Total Run Time: approx. 357 min.
Region: --
Rating: 13 UP

Last edited by WTK; 09-10-12 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-10-12, 03:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 277 Likes on 212 Posts
Re: VCI Ent. Oct '12 Solicitation

Originally Posted by WTK

The Mysterious Cities of Gold: Complete Collection due out on 10/2/12.
This is great news and I can't believe I missed this when you first announced it.

One question, though. VCI's listing says
Bonus Features: All 13 Episodes Fully Restored
The series has 39 episodes. What does that mean? That only 13 have been restored?
Old 09-10-12, 08:26 PM
WTK

Re: VCI Ent. Oct '12 Solicitation

Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum
This is great news and I can't believe I missed this when you first announced it.
Virgil Films had it released a couple years and it went OOP very quickly.
One question, though. VCI's listing says

The series has 39 episodes. What does that mean? That only 13 have been restored?
I don't know. I emailed them and told them about the typo on that VCI online listing. I haven't gotten a word back and the release year is still wrong.
Old 09-10-12, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Bandai Ent. Update

Originally Posted by WTK
via RACS

via TRSI

Bandai Ent. Discontinues Home Video Publishing and Distribution
Posted on: Friday, August 31, 2012

Bandai Entertainment's President and CEO, Ken Iyadomi, announced the company will discontinue all home video publishing and distribution on March 1, 2013 and will wind down business in the months prior. Bandai releases, including those currently backordered, may be in short supply. If you have any questions or concerns about any outstanding orders containing Bandai Entertainment items, please contact our friendly customer care team for assistance.
Is there a list anywhere of Bandai releases that we can still order before they go out of print? I've emailed this question to The Right Stuf but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks.
Old 09-10-12, 11:26 PM
WTK

Is there a list anywhere of Bandai releases that we can still order before they go out of print? I've emailed this question to The Right Stuf but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks.
Such list doesn't exist. I would consider all Bandai Ent releases as while supplies last. RightStuf.com surely will try to get all the stock whenever possible. The problem is we don't know if Bandai Ent will simply stop pressing a select release completely. So basically if you want a Bandai Ent title, it's better to pick it up now rather than later. There is also no assurance of when/if a license will be rescued (outside a handful of higher tier series).
Old 09-11-12, 11:11 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by WTK
Such list doesn't exist. I would consider all Bandai Ent releases as while supplies last. RightStuf.com surely will try to get all the stock whenever possible. The problem is we don't know if Bandai Ent will simply stop pressing a select release completely. So basically if you want a Bandai Ent title, it's better to pick it up now rather than later. There is also no assurance of when/if a license will be rescued (outside a handful of higher tier series).
I got an email back from TRSI. Here's the text:

Thanks for your email.

Bandi will be sending us products through November of this year. At this point we do not know what will be out of print ahead of time, it would be great if we could.

As of today, we don't know of another manufacturer who will be picking up any of the Bandi titles, but I am sure that someone will.

As soon as we know something additional from Bandi, I am sure it will be posted on our website.
I just need a handy list of Bandai releases so I can cross-check what I don't have and order desired titles before they're all gone!

Last edited by Ash Ketchum; 09-11-12 at 11:22 AM.
Old 09-11-12, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I just need a handy list of Bandai releases so I can cross-check what I don't have and order desired titles before they're all gone!
Have any other distributors expressed an interest in picking up any of Bandai's titles after they close up shop?
Old 09-12-12, 03:41 PM
WTK

Section23 Films / Sentai Filmworks December '12 Solicitations

AEsir HoldingsSentai Filmworks
via PR...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SECTION23 FILMS ANNOUNCES DECEMBER SLATE

NINJA SCROLL Available on December 4th
HOUSTON, September 12, 2012 – Home video distributor Section23 Films today announced its December slate of releases; including the classic anime masterpiece: Ninja Scroll. The movie that’s been called a “gateway drug to anime” will be available for the first time ever on Blu-Ray, featuring an all-new, high-definition transfer straight from the source!

Product details follow, in order of release
Coming December 2012

Title: MASHIROIRO SYMPHONY ~ THE COLOR OF LOVERS
Published by: Sentai Filmworks
Distributed by: Section23 Films
Run Time: 300 min.
Street Date: 12/4/2012
Format: DVD
Language: Japanese with English Subtitles
SRP: $49.98

SYNOPSIS: When boys suddenly get into places where they've never been allowed before, some girls tend to get upset. So when the decision is made to merge the elite Yuihime Girls' Private Academy and the coeducational Kagamidai Private Academy, everyone wants to take extra care in bringing the two Privates together. Therefore, rather than just sticking the Kagamida boys into the Yuihime girls all at once, a plan is concocted in which a group of test males will be inserted into the Girls' Private Academy first. Thus it is that poor young Shingo finds himself being thrown as a sacrificial lamb to the lionesses of Yuihime, who aren't exactly waiting for him with open arms. Will Shingo manage to survive the estrogen soaked death pit that is Yuihime? Can the girls learn to be more receptive to the boys? And just how long until something involving panties will cause emotions to flare, sparks to fly and the war between the sexes to explode? It's a desperate battle to turn discord into making sweet music together in MASHIROIRO SYMPHONY ~ The Color of Lovers!

Title: NINJA SCROLL
Run Time: 94 min.
Language: English & Japanese with English Subtitles
SRP: $14.98

SYNOPSIS: Swords shatter, blood sprays and demons suck the life out of dying men as the wildest samurai adventure ever made is unleashed to tear your senses asunder! Jubei Kibagami has always been the master dealer of death, but in rescuing a ninja woman from a monster he sets loose a chain of events that puts death in his own veins and sends them on a nightmarish odyssey through a surreal and devil infested ancient Japan. How do demonic possessions, an annihilated village and a man Jubei thought safely buried in his past all connect? If Jubei can't piece the blood-soaked clues together, his only consolation will be that he won't live to regret it for very long! Prepare your mind and steel your gut for the insanely gore-packed orgy of violence that still stands alone and unchallenged as the ultimate anime action feature: the epic milestone in animation that is the legendary NINJA SCROLL.

Title: NINJA SCROLL BLU-RAY
Run Time: 94 min.
Format: BD
SRP: $24.98

SYNOPSIS: Swords shatter, blood sprays and demons suck the life out of dying men as the wildest samurai adventure ever made is unleashed to tear your senses asunder! Jubei Kibagami has always been the master dealer of death, but in rescuing a ninja woman from a monster he sets loose a chain of events that puts death in his own veins and sends them on a nightmarish odyssey through a surreal and devil infested ancient Japan. How do demonic possessions, an annihilated village and a man Jubei thought safely buried in his past all connect? If Jubei can't piece the blood-soaked clues together, his only consolation will be that he won't live to regret it for very long! Prepare your mind and steel your gut for the insanely gore-packed orgy of violence that still stands alone and unchallenged as the ultimate anime action feature: the epic milestone in animation that is the legendary NINJA SCROLL.

Title MAGICAL SHOPPING ARCADE ABENOBASHI COMPLETE COLLECTION
Published by: AEsir Holdings
Run Time: 325 min.
Street Date: 12/11/2012
SRP: $39.98

SYNOPSIS: Arumi and Sasshi seem to be normal, twelve-year-old kids living in Osaka, but things are not what they seem. Suddenly, Arumi and Sasshi find themselves in a world like their own... only not! As they try to fight their way back to the real world, they'll face menacing mushrooms, big-breasted space pirates, killer kung-fu fighters, a tripped-out transvestite, and a sorcerer who seems to be in a mid-life crisis. And that's just the beginning. They say there's no place like home, but this ain't exactly Oz, and it sure as heck ain't Kansas! So, hold on to your hats and get ready for one wildly wacky, frenetically funny ride as reality takes an extended vacation in the madcap, spaced-out world of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi.

Title: LETTER BEE COLLECTION 1

SYNOPSIS: In a dark land of near-perpetual night, only a single artificial sun illuminates a single city, and communication between the rest of the world is made possible only by the Letter Bees - elite couriers who must fight against monsters known as Gaichuu in order to make their deliveries. Having been saved by a Letter Bee when his mother was kidnapped years ago, Lag Seeing has finally gained employment at the Bee Hive, but he's quickly learning that the dangerous job has become even more lethal, with renegade humans now targeting the Letter Bees as well. Fortunately, Lag's been blessed with the ability to see into the memories of others, and every Bee is also supposed to find a "Dingo," a partner to watch their back. However, when Lag finally finds his Dingo, she's not at all what he expected. In fact, she may end up being the girl who kicks over the entire hornet's nest! But no matter what the stings of fate, Lag isn't going to let anything clip his wings! It's a spectacular adventure into swarms way as the flight of the Letter Bee begins in LETTER BEE - COLLECTION 1!

Title: KOBATO COMPLETE COLLECTION
Run Time: 600 min.
SRP: $69.98

SYNOPSIS: Shattered dreams and broken hearts are painful facts of life, but with the aid of a magic flask that can absorb human sorrow, young Kobato soon hopes to get her chance to help make life better for everyone. However, first she has to meet the approval of the half- human creature known as Ioryogi, and he has his doubts whether the strange girl with the mysterious past is truly ready. It's only with great reluctance that he decides to send Kobato on her first test assignment, and it's going to be the ultimate test of Kobato's spirit. Because the only way to truly understand the pain of a broken heart is to have had one yourself, and even with the power of magic behind her, Kobato is about to learn that there are some hearts she may never be able to mend. Including her own. From the famed creative team CLAMP comes a unique tale of life, love and destiny: KOBATO - THE COMPLETE COLLECTION

Title: THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS IN THE SKY
Run Time: 81 min.
Street Date: 12/18/2012
SRP: $29.98

SYNOPSIS: Ten years ago, a massive invasion by the Erebonian Empire almost shattered the Kingdom of Liberl, piercing to the heart of Capital City before being driven back by a determined counteroffensive led by Cassius Bright. Now, as the invaders pace behind the northern borders, coveting the small kingdom's magic and high technology, Liberl slowly rebuilds with the aid of the Bracer's Guild, whose mystical use of "Craft" is even more intrinsic to the nation's defense than its own army. For young Estelle Bright, daughter of Cassius, this is all just ancient history that she and her adopted brother Joshua learned as kids. But history has a way of repeating itself, and as they prepare to join the Bracers Guild themselves, sinister forces are preparing to thrust them into the familiar family situation of being in the worst possible place when mayhem breaks out. Because when their father's airship goes suddenly missing, of course it only makes sense to two green, but extraordinarily capable, young teenagers to strike out on a rescue mission of their own!

Title: THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS IN THE SKY BLU-RAY
Run Time: 81 min.
Street Date: 12/18/2012
SRP: $39.98

SYNOPSIS: Ten years ago, a massive invasion by the Erebonian Empire almost shattered the Kingdom of Liberl, piercing to the heart of Capital City before being driven back by a determined counteroffensive led by Cassius Bright. Now, as the invaders pace behind the northern borders, coveting the small kingdom's magic and high technology, Liberl slowly rebuilds with the aid of the Bracer's Guild, whose mystical use of "Craft" is even more intrinsic to the nation's defense than its own army. For young Estelle Bright, daughter of Cassius, this is all just ancient history that she and her adopted brother Joshua learned as kids. But history has a way of repeating itself, and as they prepare to join the Bracers Guild themselves, sinister forces are preparing to thrust them into the familiar family situation of being in the worst possible place when mayhem breaks out. Because when their father's airship goes suddenly missing, of course it only makes sense to two green, but extraordinarily capable, young teenagers to strike out on a rescue mission of their own!

Title: HAKUOKI: RECORD OF THE JADE BLOOD
Run Time: 250 min.
Street Date: 12/25/2012
SRP: $59.98

SYNOPSIS: After tasting the humiliation of being forced to flee to Edo, the members of the Shinsengumi have become disillusioned. Not only are they disappointed by the Shogun's behavior, but they are also facing personal problems. Kondou is still recovering from his gun wound. Okita is still bedridden due to both his illness and his bullet wounds. Heisuke must watch over Sanna, who seems to be slowly slipping into madness. And meanwhile, Hijikata is desperately fighting to keep the Shinsengumi together. Still, no matter how dangerous the battle sounds, there is no stepping down, and the veins of the Shinsengumi are filled with the jade blood of the truly loyal. As the flames of war march up and down the length and breadth of the land, they must prepare to return to the battlefield once more or risk losing more than just their lives in Hakuoki: Record of the Jade Blood.

Title: IDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA COLLECTION 2
Street Date: 12/25/2012

SYNOPSIS: Things are getting a lot more complex at Modenkind and some of the things that Haruka is learning about the IDOLs are more than a little worrying. Like the fact that while the mechs aren't free to do what they want, they're not exactly obedient machines either; and how the relationship the IDOLs form with their pilots is much more complicated than master and servant. Especially since Haruka is beginning to realize that her own feelings toward Imber aren't exactly what she'd expected them to evolve into either. But there's no time to analyze what's going on inside her heart, because suddenly all of Modenkind is under siege, hit from both within and without as hidden spies combine with outside attacks and ruthless kidnappings. Who is trying to destroy Modenkind and why? And how is it connected with the real secrets behind the IDOLS? Betrayal leads to betrayal as the stunning second act escalates to a breathtaking conclusion in IDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA - COLLECTION TWO!

Title: PENGUIN DRUM COLLECTION 1
Street Date: 12/31/2012
SRP: $59.98

SYNOPSIS: Once you make a decision, does the universe conspire to make it happen? Is destiny a matter of chance, a matter of choice or the complex outcome of thousands of warring strands of fate? All twins Kanba and Shouma know is that when their terminally ill sister Himari collapses at the aquarium, her death is somehow temporarily reversed by the penguin hat that she had asked for. It's a provisional resurrection, however, and it comes at a price: to keep Himari alive they need to find the mysterious Penguin Drum. In order to do that, they must first find the links to a complex interlocking chain of riddles that has wrapped around their entire existence, and unravel the knots that tie them to mystifying diary and a baffling string of strangers and semi-acquaintances who all have their own secrets, agendas and "survival strategies." And in order for Himari to live, someone else's chosen destiny will have to change. From the creator of REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA comes a story of love, fate, life, death … and Penguins: PENGUIN DRUM - THE FIRST COLLECTION.

Title: PENGUIN DRUM COLLECTION 1 BLU-RAY
SRP: $69.98

SYNOPSIS: Once you make a decision, does the universe conspire to make it happen? Is destiny a matter of chance, a matter of choice or the complex outcome of thousands of warring strands of fate? All twins Kanba and Shouma know is that when their terminally ill sister Himari collapses at the aquarium, her death is somehow temporarily reversed by the penguin hat that she had asked for. It's a provisional resurrection, however, and it comes at a price: to keep Himari alive they need to find the mysterious Penguin Drum. In order to do that, they must first find the links to a complex interlocking chain of riddles that has wrapped around their entire existence, and unravel the knots that tie them to mystifying diary and a baffling string of strangers and semi-acquaintances who all have their own secrets, agendas and "survival strategies." And in order for Himari to live, someone else's chosen destiny will have to change. From the creator of REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA comes a story of love, fate, life, death … and Penguins: PENGUIN DRUM - THE FIRST COLLECTION.

Title: QWASER OF STIGMATA COLLECTION 1

SYNOPSIS: When Mafuyu Oribe and her adopted sister Tomo rescue a strange wounded man, they have no idea what they're getting involved with or what the consequences will be. Alexander Nikolaevith Hell is an Iron Qwaser, one of many opposing factions of super-warriors who can each draw upon the power of an element and wield it as an almost unstoppable array of weapons. And unfortunately for Mafuyu, Alexander's faction is there to gather the mystical relics known collectively as the High Circuit, which puts her friends, family and school at ground zero in a battle for the fate of all mankind! But there's an even more disturbing twist, as Qwasers require a special liquid diet to manifest their powers, one provided by the women who serve as a Qwaser's partner. And THAT means that the nursing Mafuyu's already given Alexander isn't the only kind of nursing he needs! Get ready for one of the wildest, weirdest animes to EVER come out of Japan as the courage within a woman's breast unleashes a whole new kind of mayhem in QWASER OF STIGMATA - COLLECTION ONE!

Last edited by WTK; 09-12-12 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-12-12, 11:55 PM
WTK

Re: Preliminary additions to FUNimation Dec '12 Solicitations

Originally Posted by WTK
December | NOT FINAL!
December | via AAA Anime (subtracted 1 day from their listed dates)
  • Shakugan no Shana: The Movie (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $34.98 - 12/4/12
  • Shakugan no Shana S: OVA Series (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $34.98 - 12/4/12
One delay addition:
Old 09-13-12, 12:47 PM
WTK

Media Blasters Jan '13 Solicitations

I will add a 2013 thread later this year...

via TRSI...---

Last edited by WTK; 09-15-12 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-13-12, 12:50 PM
WTK

NIS America Oct '12 Addition

via TRSI
Contains episodes 1-13 plus a story guide leaflet.

Special Features: Four Bonus Short Episodes, Clean Opening and Ending, Clean Episode 13 Ending, Love Machine Clip.

Last edited by WTK; 09-13-12 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-14-12, 12:36 PM
WTK

FUNimation December '12 Solicitations

December | via TRSI
Delayed | via TRSI

Last edited by WTK; 11-29-12 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-14-12, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,410 Likes on 1,033 Posts

The Tenchi movies huh? Hate that the old ones are non-16x9 widescreen but I don't know if I want to jump on that kind of price for Blu. Might do it for remastered DVD versions at a lower cost.

Kinda surprised about Bandai, guess I need to jump on those complete Ghost in the Shell SAC sets before too long ( have the compilation movies already).
Old 09-18-12, 03:29 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Shakugan no Shana Season 2
Shakugan no Shana (movie and OVA)
A Certain Magial Index (Parts 1 and 2)
Heaven's Lost Property Season 2 (Blu-ray)
Tenchi Muyo! (OVA series)

December is going to be a big month for me
Old 09-19-12, 08:55 AM
WTK

S'more Ent December '12 Solicitation

via Amazon.com

Last edited by WTK; 09-20-12 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-19-12, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: S'more Ent December '12 Solicitation

I'm still waiting for Part 1, which I ordered weeks (months?) ago.
Old 09-19-12, 03:35 PM
WTK

RightStuf / Nozomi Ent. Jan '13 Solicitation

Maria Watches Over Us: Season 3 Collection (Litebox) - 255 minutes - $29.99 - 1/8/13
Contains all 5 OVAs of the third season.

This release includes two separate English subtitle tracks: one with regular dialogue subtitles and a second which retains all Japanese honorifics.

Special Features: Season 3 Specials 1-5, Character Bios, Art Galleries, Liner Notes, Trailers.
And another quick note, I will start a 2013 thread once there are more solicitations up.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.