Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Anime Talk
Reload this Page >

Unreleased Licensed U.S. Anime Properties

Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Unreleased Licensed U.S. Anime Properties

Old 07-01-22, 05:30 PM
WTK
Anime Talk Contributor / Moderator

Received 504 Likes on 445 Posts
Re: Unreleased Licensed U.S. Anime Properties

The long wait is finally over!

Right Stuf Anime and Nozomi Entertainment will be collaborating with @MACROSS_BIGWEST to release both Macross Frontier and Macross Delta on Blu-ray in the US!

More details to come!

http://4NN.cx/.187277
Bigwest and Nozomi Entertainment announced during Bigwest's Macross panel at this year's Anime Expo on Friday that they will release the Macross Frontier and Macross Delta anime on home video.

Nozomi Entertainment describes Macross Frontier which it will release as a full series in a Blu-ray Disc box set

Nozomi Entertainment describes Macross Delta, which it will release as a full series (with two additional versions of the first episode) in a Blu-ray Disc box set
Macross Frontier - RightStufAnime.com
- Blu-ray Collector's Ultra Edition
- Episodes 1 - 25
- 2 Additional Versions of Episode 1 - "Yack Deculture" and "Deculture" Versions
- Pachinko / Pachislot Music Clips
- All That VF Music Video
- Artbox
- And More!

Macross Delta - RightStufAnime.com
- Blu-ray Collector's Ultra Edition
- Episodes 1 - 26
- 2 Additional Versions of Episode 1 - "Mission 0.89" and "Mission 1+" Versions
- Artbox
- And More!

They are hoping for end of the year or early next.

Romaji subs will be included for the songs too.

Last edited by WTK; 07-01-22 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-01-22, 05:40 PM
WTK

Macross Plus coming to Blu-ray in the USA, Canada & Europe (inc the UK) from Anime Limited
ANIME EXPO NEWS Anime Limited is bringing the legendary Macross Plus to Blu-ray in North America, Europe and the UK!

Read more and sign up for the latest info: https://blog.alltheanime.com/macross-plus-blu-ray/
Anime Limited announces upcoming release of Macross Plus on Blu-ray in North America, UK and Europe

Anime Limited is excited to present the home video release of the classic Macross title on Blu-ray!

GLASGOW, JULY 01, 2022 – Anime Limited is proud to announce its upcoming release of Macross Plus to Blu-ray for the first time outside of Japan, an anime praised as a “visual tour de force” by Forbes.

In a landmark moment for fans of the decades-spanning legendary Macross franchise, the beloved classic 1995 film – together with its original four-part OVA presentation – will be made available for fans for the first time in English on Blu-ray later this year. Created by BIGWEST and Studio Nue, with Shoji Kawamori (Aquarion, Escaflowne) serving as a chief director , the film marks the directorial debut of Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo) as a director and the first collaboration with inimitable composer Yoko Kanno (Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne).

“Macross is a deeply important franchise to both the world of cinema and to the anime fandom,” said Andrew Partridge, CEO and Co-Founder of Anime Limited. “We’re humbled and thrilled to bring out the first HD release of the franchise to fans in so many countries with Macross Plus.”

The film will be released on Blu-ray in the following territories:

● United States
● Canada
● United Kingdom
● France
● Italy
● Germany
● Spain
● Portugal
● The Netherlands
● Scandinavia: including Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Iceland

http://4NN.cx/.187281
Bigwest and Anime Limited announced during Bigwest's Macross panel at Anime Expo on Friday that they will release the Macross Plus anime on Blu-ray Disc in the United States, Canada, and Europe.

In response to a question about which version of Macross Plus it will release, Anime Limited said what it presented at the panel is all it can say for now.
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross II coming to Blu-ray

AnimEigo: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross II Home Video Coming Soon!
AnimEigo: The Super Dimension Fortress MACROSS II Blu-ray Release

http://4NN.cx/.187281
Bigwest also announced that AnimEigo will release The Super Dimension Fortress Macross II: Lovers, Again anime on Blu-ray Disc.

Last edited by WTK; 07-04-22 at 09:15 PM. Reason: fix formatting...
The following users liked this post:
John Pannozzi (07-03-22)
Old 07-01-22, 05:58 PM
WTK

Macross Blu-ray news round-up @ Anime Expo: https://macross.jp/news-detail/22434/

BIGWEST / Right Stuf:
- Macross Frontier Blu-ray Collector's Ultra Edition
- Macross Delta Blu-ray Collector's Ultra Edition

BIGWEST / Anime Limited:
- Macross Plus Ultimate Edition Blu-ray

BIGWEST / AnimEigo:
- Macross II Blu-ray

Note: Anime Limited is a UK based, so it's likely they will use someone like Shout! Factory to distribute the Blu-ray release.
John Pannozzi (07-03-22)
Old 07-01-22, 06:40 PM
WTK

https://ax-cinemanights.com/

The House of the Lost on the Cape
North American Premiere in theaters September 7

A Silent Voice
Returning to theaters October 12 for its 5th Anniversary

Ultraman Theatrical Edition
Coming to theaters this Fall
John Pannozzi (07-03-22)
Old 07-02-22, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,350 Likes on 997 Posts

Great to hear about Macross. Also hoping for some new Robotech projects too.
Old 07-02-22, 12:48 AM
WTK

Originally Posted by milo bloom
Great to hear about Macross. Also hoping for some new Robotech projects too.
Original Macross TV series still need to be released on Blu-ray. Hopefully Harmony Gold & Crunchyroll can release it. Robotech was released on BD (Harmony Gold & Funimation).

As to more Robotech? I'm not so sure. I'm sure they will mention about that live-action project. Robotech panel @ AX is on Monday.
Old 07-02-22, 01:10 AM
WTK

Originally Posted by WTK
https://ax-cinemanights.com/

The House of the Lost on the Cape
North American Premiere in theaters September 7

A Silent Voice
Returning to theaters October 12 for its 5th Anniversary

Ultraman Theatrical Edition
Coming to theaters this Fall
The House of the Lost on the Cape | In Theaters September 7

Language: Japanese with English subtitles; English language dubbed

A Silent Voice - 5th Anniversary | In Theaters October 12

Language: Japanese with English subtitles; English language dubbed

---

Ultraman Theatrical Edition | Coming to Theaters This Fall

One of the most popular first seasons of anime ever to stream on Netflix comes to the big screen in a new Theatrical Edition, created by co-directors Kenji Kamiyama and Shinji Aramaki.

Old 07-02-22, 07:43 PM
WTK

VIZ Media @ Anime Expo:

BURN THE WITCH (Limited Series Blu-ray) | October 2022 https://i.imgur.com/Sui3l7N.jpg

JUJUTSU KAISEN: Season 1, Part 1 LE Blu-ray w/soundtrack: early 2023 https://i.imgur.com/gkQIO7h.jpg
Old 07-02-22, 08:42 PM
WTK

Even more Macross announced at Anime Expo.

Macross 7 - RightStufAnime.com
- Collector's Ultra Edition Set 1
- Episode 1 - 29
- Macross 7 Plus Shorts
- Try Again
- Artbox
- And More!

- Collector's Ultra Edition Set 2
- Episodes 30 - 49
- Encore
- Macross 7 Plus Shorts
- Artbox
- And More!

EDIT: http://4NN.cx/.187292
Right Stuf and Nozomi Entertainment announced at their panel at Anime Expo on Saturday that they have licensed the Macross 7 anime, and will release it in two Blu-Ray Disc sets, with both a regular edition and a "collector's ultra edition" release with bonus content. This is the first time the anime has been licensed in North America since its 1994 premiere.

The first set will include the first 29 episodes plus the anime shorts, and the second set will include episodes 30-49 and Macross 7 Encore.

Last edited by WTK; 07-02-22 at 09:32 PM.
Old 07-02-22, 08:45 PM
WTK

SUNRISE x Right Stuf (via Anime Expo):

Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE BD coming soon

---

Gundam-san coming soon

---

SD Gundam Sangokuden: Brave Battle Warriors coming soon

John Pannozzi (07-03-22)
Old 07-02-22, 09:09 PM
WTK

Studio TRIGGER panel @ Anime Expo:

Panty and Stocking Season 2 from Trigger. Showed a teaser trailer right at the end featuring new animation. Panty reforms from her cubed form and she and Stocking hold up two middle fingers. Season 2 baby, let's go!

Big deal because Trigger didn't have the rights to the series. But they've been talking about wanting to make more for years. Really happy for them!
John Pannozzi (07-03-22)
Old 07-02-22, 11:38 PM
WTK

Official Trailer # 1 | BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War | VIZ

World Premiere of BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War PV at #AnimeExpo.

The Quincy King has arrived. Ichigo, please save Soul Society.

#Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War anime arrives on October 2022.

Old 07-03-22, 12:22 AM
WTK

HIDIVE industry panel @ Anime Expo:

Sentai Filmworks - HIDIVE streaming with home video release to follow
- Chiikawa: summer '22
- I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills: fall '22
- Reincarnated as a Sword: tentative fall '22
- Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Super Extra: '22
- Ragna Crimson: tentative '23

To be dubbed:
- I'm Quitting Heroing
- Kaiji (technically announced before)
Old 07-03-22, 12:24 AM
WTK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sentai Announces Multi-Year Merchandising and Programming License for “Chiikawa”

HOUSTON, TXJuly 2, 2022 — Sentai Holdings announced today that it entered into a multi-year merchandising and programming license for Chiikawa, the vibrant, adorable new franchise taking Japan by storm. Originally launched as a web comic, the series together with its joyously cute characters is delighting millions of Japanese fans and producing record sales. The franchise and characters were created by the talented illustrator nagano, who has collaborated with other popular series such as Pokémon and Sanrio, and whose illustrations and works have touched countless fans over the years. The world of Chiikawa is all about small, cute things but it is already a top trending franchise in Japan. Now these colorful, emotive characters are poised to take on the world!

“We are thrilled to introduce Chiikawa to fans outside Japan and provide a platform for this exciting new franchise,” said John Ledford, President and GM of Sentai. “Chiikawa’s character design lends the IP universal appeal, and we’re confident our forthcoming Chiikawa collection will bring to life the characters fans have already come to know and love in Japan and around the world.”

An anime adaptation of Chiikawa will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE, Sentai’s anime-focused streaming service, during Summer 2022, with additional distribution on select platforms and networks based on upcoming licensing deals. Sentai will distribute the series to audiences in North America, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and Nordic Countries, Spain, Portugal, Central and South America, the Middle East and North Africa.

The anime series is produced by Doga Kobo studios (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Tada Never Falls in Love, Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle) and directed by Takenori Mihara (A Bridge to the Starry Skies). The anime series stars the ten-year-old Haruka Aoki in her first voice acting role as the titular character, Chiikawa.

For licensing and merchandising inquiries, please direct correspondence to [email protected].

Chiikawa will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE in Summer 2022 and other select outletswith a home video to follow.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sentai Harvests “I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills”

HOUSTON, TXJuly 2, 2022 — Sentai announced today that it acquired exclusive rights to fantasy series I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills, based on the light novel series of the same name. Sentai will premiere the series exclusively on HIDIVE, its anime-focused streaming service, Fall 2022.

Al Wayne loves farming — and we don’t mean the video game sim. He wants to be a literal farmer, but in the process of improving his agriculture skills, he somehow winds up maxing out his overall character stats! He’s superpowered in the most unexpected of ways with abilities even the strongest of heroes would envy. Alas, all he wants is an idyllic farmer's life, but with demons and monsters invading the realm, Al may have to take up the mantle of hero just to keep his dreams from withering away!

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills is based upon the light novel series originally published on the Shosetsuka ni Naro digital publishing site and later in Futabasha’s Monster Bunko imprint, where it sold over 700,000 copies.

The series is animated by Studio A-CAT (Frame Arms Girl, Getter Robo Arc, Battle Game in 5 Seconds). It is directed by Norihiko Nagahama (episode director for Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Trigun, Cardcaptor Sakura) with series composition from Touko Machida (scriptwriter for Space Brothers, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! 2). Takuro Iga (Tsuki ga Kirei, Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits, Aria the Avvenire) composed the series’ musical score.

The series stars Junya Enoki (Jujutsu Kaisen, Dorohedoro, TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You) as Al Wayne, Minami Tanaka (Kakegurui, Hanayamata, Zombieland Saga) as Fal Ys Meigis, Rumi Okubo (Place to Place, Death Parade, Talentless Nana) as Helen Lean and Ayaka Suwa (The Fruit of Grisaia, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless, Riddle Story of Devil) as Ruri.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE during the Fall 2022 simulcast season with a home video release to follow.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sentai Picks Up “Reincarnated as a Sword” Anime for Fall 2022 Simulcast

HOUSTON, TXJuly 2, 2022 — Sentai announced today that it acquired exclusive rights to Reincarnated as a Sword, the genre-bending isekai anime series based on the light novels by Yu Tanaka, for audiences worldwide (excluding Asia). Tentatively planned as a Fall 2022 simulcast, the series will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE and its anime-focused streaming services.

Some isekai protagonists are reincarnated as powerful warriors or skilled wizards, but our protagonist was reborn in another life as a sentient sword! He’s taken up by Fran, a desperate girl fleeing evil-doers intent on selling her into slavery. With her new weapon’s help and guidance, she’s able to strike down her captors and secure her freedom. Together, this unconventional master-student duo embark on an epic journey to liberate those in need and exact justice on the cruel of heart.

The Reincarnated as a Sword light novel series upon which the anime is based began as a web novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou site, with over 2 million copies sold and 250,000 daily views. The series comprises 12 novels published by GC Novels (publisher of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime), a manga adaptation published by Gentosha, and a spin-off manga series in Micro Magazine.

The Reincarnated as a Sword anime series is produced by C2C (Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy-, Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina, WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?) and directed by Shinji Ishihara (Log Horizon, Fairy Tail, Sasaki and Miyano). The illustrator of the light novels, LLO (Unbreakable Machine-Doll, Oreshura, Mushi-Uta), provides original character design. Yasuharu Takanashi (Log Horizon, Zombieland Saga: Revenge, Mononoke) provides the series’ music.

The series stars Ai Kakuma (Amagi Brilliant Park, Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation) as Fran and Shinichiro Miki (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Pokémon, Nisemonogatari) as Shishou.

Reincarnated as a Sword will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE in Fall 2022 (tentative) with a home video release to follow.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sentai Sets Up “Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time” Season 2 for 2022

HOUSTON, TXJuly 2, 2022 — Sentai announced today that it acquired the second season of Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, the outrageously irreverent comedy anime series based on Daisuke Hiyama’s manga of the same name that delighted anime fans with laugh-out-loud humor and cheeky innuendo. The series will premiere on HIDIVE in 2022.

Peter Grill is back and ready for action! Between quelling a goblin incursion, improving trade negotiations with the dwarves and placating a watchful sister who might just go berserk to keep him in line, Peter has his work cut out for him. He’s the most sought-after hero in the land…and that’s before counting the myriad woman interested in his “other” talents. It will take every last scrap of Peter’s willpower to keep his focus on heroing in another raunchy season of Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time - Super Extra!

Produced by returning animation studio Wolfsbane (Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside) and joined by studio Seven (I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying), the series is directed by Tatsumi (Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Season 1), who also serves as the series’ new chief animation director.

The second season of Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time stars returning seiyuu Hiro Shimono (Log Horizon 2) as Peter Grill, Ayana Taketatsu (Queen’s Blade Rebellion) as Mimi Alpacas, Hibiku Yamamura (Frame Arms Girl) as Lisa Alpacas, Sayaka Sembongi (Ahiru no Sora) as Piglette Pancetta, Akari Uehara (WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?) as Vegan Eldoriel, Mikoi Sasaki (Kemono Friends) as Gobco Ngiel and Suzuna Kinoshita (DOREIKU: The Animation) as Lucy Grill. They are joined by Shiori Izawa (MADE IN ABYSS) as Misslim Netherlant and Kana Yuki (Black Clover) as Fulltalia Eldoriel.

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time - Super Extra will premiere on HIDIVE in 2022 with a home video release to follow.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sentai Snaps Up “Ragna Crimson” Anime Series for 2023

HOUSTON, TXJuly 2, 2022 — Sentai announced today that it acquired exclusive rights to Ragna Crimson, the action-packed fantasy anime adaptation of the manga by Daiki Kobayashi. Tentatively planned as a 2023 simulcast, the series will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE and its anime-focused streaming services.

Dragons reign terror over the earth, sea and sky. If sworn dragon hunters like Ragna are to have any hope of dealing death to these seemingly invincible, fire-breathing beasts, they must find a way to level the odds. Ragna teams up with a mysterious man named Crimson who has likewise sworn to stand against the dragons menacing the world. But although Crimson’s motivations may be mysterious, his goal and Ragna’s perfectly align, and together they’ll fight to vanquish the dragons once and for all.

The manga series upon which the anime is based is published in Square Enix’s monthly Gangan Joker magazine, which has previously published hit titles such as Akame ga Kill!, Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoriaand The Case Study of Vanitas.

Ragna Crimson will premiere exclusively on HIDIVE in 2023 (tentative) with a home video release to follow.

Last edited by WTK; 07-03-22 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-03-22, 08:12 PM
WTK

via GKIDS industry panel @ Anime Expo:

Summer Ghost coming to Blu-ray & digital this fall

Short feature, about 45 minutes long, hence the direct-to-BD/digital release on this one.

INU-OH: The dub is in progress but the songs are likely being left in Japanese as they feel the music is really powerful and want to bring that over even in the dubbed version.

Plans for the other Eva Rebuilds? GKIDS does not have the rights to them.
John Pannozzi (07-05-22)
Old 07-03-22, 08:48 PM
WTK

via AoA industry panel @ Anime Expo:

Sword Art Online the Movie -Progressive- Scherzo of Deep Night coming soon

Mashle: Magic and Muscles TV anime coming 2023

MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES TV Official English Trailer

Last edited by WTK; 07-03-22 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-05-22, 10:46 PM
WTK

Nozomi Entertainment Announces Licensing of Several Macross Anime Series

Nozomi Entertainment, a Right Stuf, Inc. company, announced at its Anime Expo industry panel that it has licensed several Macross anime series: Macross 7, Macross Frontier, and Macross Delta. Nozomi plans to release all three titles on Blu-ray in partnership with BIGWEST.

"It is a huge honor to bring Macross to North America," says Jake Hockenberry, Manager of Nozomi Entertainment. "It is a storied franchise, and we are so happy to bring it to longtime fans and introduce the series to those who have never experienced Macross before."

Nozomi Entertainment and Right Stuf, Inc. CEO, Shawne Kleckner agrees. He notes that when he visits Japan, the legacy of Macross can be seen and heard everywhere. "As a fan of classic anime, I’m happy to be working with BIGWEST to bring some of that overseas," he said.

BIGWEST CEO, Kaya Onishi, has fond memories working on the series. “MACROSS 7 is the first MACROSS series I was involved with the production of. Its 49 episodes were broadcast over the course of a year and the series' unique protagonist Basara Nekki, who flew into battle not to fight but to sing, proved to be especially popular with Japanese fans. Seeing this, I realized just how wonderful the power of music was. As a result, I decided that I wanted to continue to provide fans with the sort of music and experiences that would not only move them, but would also remain with them. I'm overjoyed to now have the opportunity to bring the Macross franchise, which embodies the power of such music, to a global audience. I hope that you'll sing, laugh and cry along with Basara, Ranka, Sheryl and Freyja watching them on Blu-ray!"

All three series will have a Blu-ray release, including collector’s ultra-editions with bonus content. Macross 7 will be split across two sets, while Macross Frontier and Macross Delta will have individual sets.

milo bloom (07-06-22)
Old 07-09-22, 12:55 AM
WTK

School girls becoming cars, jets, and mechs? Sign us up! Ascendent Animation will be providing the official English dub for the short comedy series #HenkeiShoujo by creator @popuri_ and @henkeigirls (DLE)! Stay tuned for more announcements!
Old 07-14-22, 10:03 PM
WTK

\\New trailer Revealed🐱🎡👏//

Beautiful song with deep lyrics, and the radiant voice of Nanoka Hara🥰 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7nQ0VUAOXg

And Twitter Space on Sat, Jul 16 at 9:00 PM (JST)!!
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1yoKMWWALQkJQ?s=20
Old 07-15-22, 11:20 PM
WTK

The House of the Lost on the Cape | English Dub Trailer
Old 07-19-22, 09:25 PM
WTK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Teasing Master Takagi-san: The Movie Hits Theaters Summer 2022

HOUSTON, TX – July 19, 2022 – Sentai announced today that Teasing Master Takagi-san: The Movie, the feature length follow-up to the cheeky, uplifting anime series of the same name,will appear in select theaters August 14 and 15 for a special theatrical engagement.

Takagi and Nishikata’s final summer in junior high is about to begin, and it’s already off to a heartwarming start! When the pair find an abandoned kitten, they decide to work together and take care of their adorable new companion until they can locate its missing mother. What follows is the true beginning of this moving story of young love, complete with the delightful teasing and hilarious antics fans have come to expect from this beloved series and its cast of fan-favorite characters.

The film is directed by series’ veteran Hiroaki Akagi (Teasing Master Takagi-san3, Those Snow White Notes) with animation by Shin-Ei Animation (Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time, Sweetness & Lightning) and scriptwriting from returning writers Hiroko Fukuda (Real Girl, Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue), Aki Itami (Flowers of Evil, Fruits Basket) and Kanichi Katou (Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, Tsugumomo).

The film reunites the series' seiyuu including Rie Takahashi (KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!, Isekai Quartet) as Takagi and Yuki Kaji (Ahiru no Sora, Attack on Titan) as Nishikata. Inori Minase (Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, The Quintessential Quintuplets) and Haruka Tomatsu (Gintama, ORESUKI - Are You the Only One Who Loves Me?) join the rest of the returning cast as Hana and Ota, respectively.

Teasing Master Takagi-san: The Movie premiered at Anime Expo 2022 in Los Angeles before heading to theaters for a limited theatrical release. Fans can stream the film exclusively on HIDIVE at a later date.

For more information and to book tickets in your area, visit our website.

Old 07-21-22, 12:20 AM
WTK

Announcing soon, Code-E, here is the cover art! Other work continues!

Old 07-22-22, 12:03 PM
WTK

Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO pre-sale tickets available at select theaters • Dolby Cinema & IMAX available at select locations starting August 18

https://www.atomtickets.com/movies/d...er-hero/333203
https://www.fandango.com/dragon-ball...movie-overview
https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/d...per-hero-69877
Old 07-22-22, 12:05 PM
WTK

Tickets are on sale now for INU-OH, the supercharged historic rock opera from visionary director Masaaki Yuasa (#devilmancrybaby)! #inuoh #avuchan

In theaters nationwide starting Aug 12: http://inu-oh.com

Old 07-22-22, 08:58 PM
WTK

Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO - IMAX is English dub only. It looks like Dolby Cinema is Japanese with English subtitles.

via Crunchyroll Dubs:

Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero | OFFICIAL TRAILER 2
John Pannozzi (07-28-22)

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.