Community
Search
Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Let's talk manga

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-05, 01:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you're into the cowboy bebop anime, I'd recommend checking out the manga, it's an entirely different set of stories than the anime (with the same principal characters of course)

I also enjoy excel saga, but it might be my particular taste, as it's pretty wild. Also, it's a great companion to the anime.
Old 08-10-09, 03:29 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Let's talk manga

the greatest adul manga is Until Death Do Us Part - oh wow, it's really cool!
Summary:
A girl named Haruka Tōyama happens to be in the care of a certain company because she can see the future, but she wants to get away, so using her abilities she finds a blind though strong man and asks him to help her as a body guard 'til death do them part. The man, named Mamoru Hijikata, quickly dismiss her request as a joke from a small 12 year old kid, only to realize what shady business has beginning to unfold when people willing to do anything are desperately searching for the girl. As she predicted, Mamoru has vast experience in shady business himself, and will not be pushed around easily by any criminal.
... Is 'protection' the only reason that Haruka approached Mamoru? Or could it be something else?
Then u can try Midnight Secretary - i liked it
Summary:
Kaya thought she had found the perfect job when she became the private secretary of Kyouhei Touma--the director of a tableware company of the same name. Kyouhei is a capable director, but his arrogance and sluttish behavior are almost legendary. Kaya is doing her best to prove that she is capable in her work, but one night, by accident, she discovers his secret...of him being a vampire!
Old 08-12-09, 07:38 PM
Banned

Been reading the following:

Berserk (I had to know more after the cliffhanger ending of the anime)
Bastard! (even better than the awesome anime)
Battle Royale (better than the movie but not as good as the book)
Parasyte (really good stuff)
Old 08-25-09, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by outer-edge
I am not much into manga, but the two series I am collecting are Lone Wolf and Cub and Samurai Executioner, both highly recommended by me.
True my brothers loves Lone Wolf and Cub and Samurai Executioner!