Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Walmart.com where's my wii?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 02-01-08, 06:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

I ordered a nintendo wii bundle on january 19th. Everything was fine until I received an e-mail saying that the wii system is on back order. I have all the games and accessories but no wii yet. They said that if the wii is still on backorder in ten days they will cancel my order.

It's been over ten days and the online tracking still says processing. Since its well over ten days and I have yet to get a cancelled e-mail does that mean i will be getting my wii system? Should I e-mail them for an update or just wait it out?
Old 02-02-08, 02:44 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mhg83
I ordered a nintendo wii bundle on january 19th. Everything was fine until I received an e-mail saying that the wii system is on back order. I have all the games and accessories but no wii yet. They said that if the wii is still on backorder in ten days they will cancel my order.

It's been over ten days and the online tracking still says processing. Since its well over ten days and I have yet to get a cancelled e-mail does that mean i will be getting my wii system? Should I e-mail them for an update or just wait it out?
Email them.