Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

What time does LARRY KING come on with DOG the Bounty Hunter tonight?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-07, 11:05 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I heard on Opie and Anthony that Dog was appearing on the Larry King show tonight - sounds like a train wreck in the works...
Old 11-07-07, 11:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Larry is just happy that he can ask someone if their show got canceled and not get a snarky response.
Old 11-07-07, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
8 and 11 here in chicago.
Old 11-07-07, 01:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Howard played tapes from his appearance on Hannity and Combs this morning. The guy should have definitely taken a few more days to work with a publicist and get his story straight. He basically said that he thought that he could use the n-word because he mistakenly thought he was tighter with the black community than he really is. Funny stuff.
Old 11-07-07, 05:05 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Tommy_Harn
He basically said that he thought that he could use the n-word because he mistakenly thought he was tighter with the black community than he really is. Funny stuff.
Oh Jesus.
Old 11-07-07, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 265 Likes on 168 Posts
Originally Posted by Buttmunker
I heard on Opie and Anthony that Dog was appearing on the Larry King show tonight - sounds like a train wreck in the works...
is your cnn.com and tvguide.com broken?
Old 11-08-07, 01:03 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

It gets better:

As Dog prepares to defend himself on TV and save his A&E show, his ex-wife and many close to him are coming forward and painting a disturbing picture about the hate-filled bounty hunter.

Dog’s vicious racial outburst came as a shock to many, but it came as no surprise to those who have known him for years. They claim he has been using racist language as long as they can remember.

“I think Dog is a racist – no question,” Dog’s former wife, Lyssa Chapman, tells The National Enquirer. Lyssa was married to the bounty hunter from 1982-1991 and is the mother of three of his children, including Tucker, whose relationship with a woman of color prompted Dog’s venomous rant.

“He ran down every single minority group when I was with him, and n—er was a daily word for him,” says his ex, Lyssa. “He called Mexican people ‘beaners’ or ‘wetbacks’ and Asian people ‘flangeheads.’ I would tell him not to talk that way in front of our kids, but he just ignored me.”

Lyssa recalled one particularly disturbing incident in Denver in which she says Dog lashed out at an interracial couple in a grocery store.

“Dog said to the woman, ‘I know that’s got to be your pimp! I know you wouldn’t be fucking him if you weren’t getting paid!’ They were husband and wife, but when the man started to object, Dog just went crazy, screaming at him, ‘I’ll kick your ass.’”

Ewww!!!!

What an ignorant prick!!!!

Dog also made his views clear to colleagues.

Peggy Munoz, now a private investigator in Lakewood, Colorado, was a former bail bondsman working the same turf as Dog from 1989 to 2005.

She claims Dog once sat in her office and explained his “approach” to the bail bond business.

“Dog said, ‘I don’t like to bond out n—-rs because they don’t have any money and I have trouble collecting on them. And I don’t like to bond out Mexicans because, well, they just run.’”

And, the final nail in his coffin….

Dog’s step-daughter Nicole Gillespie, daughter of one of his other ex-wives, Tawnee, says she regularly heard hateful language from Dog when she was growing up.

“My mother was half-Mexican, and if they fought, Dog would call her a ‘dirty spic whore’ and a ‘dirty Mexican slut,’” said Nicole. “That’s what he taught his kids was the right way to talk. When they got older, they had to un-learn the racism that Dog taught them. It’s sick. It’s like a disease, and it spreads.”
Old 11-08-07, 01:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What a shit head Dog is.

On tv the other night, they interviewed the girl in question who he was referring to in his racist rant. She said that even though he publicly apologized for the news cameras, he never called her or his son to apologize to them (in other words, he's not really sorry he said it, he's only sorry he got caught)
Old 11-08-07, 01:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is what happens when you give a redneck a reality show.
Old 11-08-07, 02:34 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

He shows up on Larry King to do something quite serious, and he has his shirt completely unbuttoned, lol. Dog appeared with his other son, not the one who taped their conversation.

Larry King: "Have you ever used the N word?"

Son: *Silent for about 4 seconds* "Um......well.................a couple of times............"

Last edited by Seantn; 11-08-07 at 02:39 AM.
Old 11-08-07, 11:18 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by Seantn
He shows up on Larry King to do something quite serious, and he has his shirt completely unbuttoned, lol. Dog appeared with his other son, not the one who taped their conversation.

Larry King: "Have you ever used the N word?"

Son: *Silent for about 4 seconds* "Um......well.................a couple of times............"

Leland Chapman?
Old 11-08-07, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Looking at this man, is it a surprise to anyone that he's a racist/redneck? I mean the man has white trash written all over him. He probably emerged from the womb with a bad mullet and said "Where's the ni**ers?"

Old 11-08-07, 01:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yes, I believe it was Leland, except without the facial hair and covering up the tatoos.
Old 11-08-07, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 135 Likes on 80 Posts
Originally Posted by Seantn
Yes, I believe it was Leland, except without the facial hair and covering up the tatoos.
No, it was an older son who isn't on Dog's show.

Last edited by William Fuld; 11-08-07 at 02:39 PM.