Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains > DVD Clubs
Reload this Page >

Columbia House and dvd clubs that bill you later? questions.

Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-07, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My sister-in-law has columbia house, and they send her a bill through the mail..... shes had it for about 7 months now... I tried to do their thing online, but it says I need a credit card? ok so how do i find a club or place to buy dvds that bill you? I tried using bill me later(but they wont approve me because equifax doesnt have my current address on my credit report..) which is crazy.. they have an old address from 4 years ago a my current address..

tanks

Last edited by Koontzy; 10-28-07 at 01:09 PM. Reason: title was none explanetory...
Old 10-28-07, 01:38 PM

Submit a change of address notification to Equifax. I suggest you pull your free annual credit reports from the "big three" (go here to find out how http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/...eereports.shtm), go over them with a fine-toothed comb, and work on correcting any erroneous & damaging information. If what you say is happening, it's probably going to give you more problems besides not being able to sign up with CH.

According to http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=107726 II FAQs, Section 1:

n. Can I pay with a check, rather than a credit card? Yes, you can. You must apply online, and when you check out, there will be an option to pay by check which will let you print out your order and mail it in.
Hope this helps.
Old 10-28-07, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by CalebAndCo
Submit a change of address notification to Equifax. I suggest you pull your free annual credit reports from the "big three" (go here to find out how http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/...eereports.shtm), go over them with a fine-toothed comb, and work on correcting any erroneous & damaging information. If what you say is happening, it's probably going to give you more problems besides not being able to sign up with CH.

According to http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=107726 II FAQs, Section 1:

Hope this helps.

I couldnt find the print it out and mail it place on columbia house..... I tried somf codes from here, but they all say they still require a credit card?????
Old 10-28-07, 02:35 PM

ok i think it got it... I entered 42m(i think thats the code) and put down bill me.... so then it is asking to order 1 dvd at 9.99 and only buy 2 more at regular price...so I guess it worked right?
Old 10-29-07, 12:28 AM
Suspended

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Koontzy
ok i think it got it... I entered 42m(i think thats the code) and put down bill me.... so then it is asking to order 1 dvd at 9.99 and only buy 2 more at regular price...so I guess it worked right?
The code worked.Whether or not you will be accepted,......
If you receive a "welcome to the club"email,than your application has been accepted.