Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Serial Killer dream

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Serial Killer dream

Old 10-05-06, 08:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Serial Killer dream

I don't know what to think about this but last night I had a serial killer dream. I know all the school shootings in the news the last week have had a impact on me and no doubt invaded my mind. Do others who watch horror movies, especially serial killer movies, have these kind of dreams? I wonder what a shrink would say to me?
Old 10-06-06, 05:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have dreams that the bad guy is out to get me, but never am I the bad guy.
Old 10-09-06, 05:59 PM
Cool New Member

It usually has less to do with who you are or what you're doing, it's more about the underlying message. For instance, I have nightmares several times a year about a tornado bearing down in the distance and I',m trying to get everybody underground, and I usually get caught in the tornado. It means either I'm trying to do too much in a certain area of my life, or things are getting too hectic and I need to focus. As for being a serial killer, you could be so disgusted by the recent shootings that you're trying to somehow understand why it happened, or you're taking your anger about the situation out on others in a world in which there will be no repercussions.

How's that?
Old 10-12-06, 02:04 PM
Banned

Sounds good to me...Too much damn bad news out there lately...It invades your memories and thoughts!