Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

City Slickers 2-pack?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-06, 12:38 AM
Bye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
City Slickers 2-pack?

A while back, I saw a 2-pack of City Slickers and City Slickers 2 at Wal-Mart, but now I can't find it anywhere, not even online. I'm desperately trying to find it, because it looked to me that not only were both movies in separate cases, they were BOTH in Amaray keep cases instead of CS2 being in a snapper case. I notice that there is a line called "MGM Double Feature" including titles like Friday/Next Friday, and even though both movies are in the same case, I'd love to find CS/CS2 in that or any other 2-pack format as long as no snappers were involved.

Anyone who has seen this or has more information, please e-mail me! Thanks!
Old 06-25-06, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not sure if this is even possible as the first one is MGM and the second is Warner...at least I'm pretty sure that this is the case.
Old 06-25-06, 08:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Are sure it wasn't something else packed with City Slickers? I think I saw a 2-pack of CS and Throw Momma from the Train.
Old 06-25-06, 11:06 AM
Bye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Drexl
Are sure it wasn't something else packed with City Slickers? I think I saw a 2-pack of CS and Throw Momma from the Train.
(in my best Bugs Bunny voice)

MMMMM... Could beee...

Yeah, that could be it. Maybe I was just tempted to get it because I wasn't sure if CS was available in a keep case. Guess I'll just grab CS2 out of their $5.50 bin in the dreaded snapper case until it comes out on Blu-Ray or something. Thanks for jogging my memory.