Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Free $10 in Shop Yor Way Points with KMART Text

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-17, 08:56 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Calling all Shop Your Way Rewards Members!
Through 9/30, Kmart is offering up $10 in points when you sign up for Kmart text offers. Simply head here http://signup.hit2c.com/kmart/index/sDW1sguU to have the link texted to you or text GETCASH to 56278. (See note below) Once you have signed up, you should immediately receive your $10 in FREE points.

Your FREE $10 in points will be valid both in-store (by using the text you receive) or online and will automatically be added to your Shop Your Way account.
Old 09-17-17, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 375 Likes on 235 Posts
Re: Free $10 in Shop Yor Way Points with KMART Text

Thanks, g!

It won't be long til every last Kmart store is gone, especially the way they give out the free money.

Last week, I received an e-mail stating I had received $25 in free cash to be used on clothing. Had to read through the fine print to verify there were no other restrictions. I have one store with 20 miles that I'm somewhat near during the week. Went and bought $25 worth of clothing. Register printed out a $10 off of $25 coupon. Went back a day or 2 later and bought some household supplies and a $10 BD to reach the $25 threshold. And another $10 freecash coupon printed out.
Old 04-19-18, 07:30 PM
g

If you check your free cash offers on sears.com site, almost everyone is getting 10 dollars free cash for sears in store only. Good until april 21 or 24.
Old 04-19-18, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 375 Likes on 235 Posts

Thanks, g! Sure enough, I had $10 there. And another $5.xx points that I have no idea where they came from.

My issue is all stores around me closed. Except for a small outlet type location. I'll have to swing by and see if I can find a $10 tool of some kind.
Old 04-19-18, 08:40 PM
g

At least you got the outlet. We don't have a nearby Kmart but have a few Sears stores left. The one near me has a cooler of Diet Coke which I often add to my items when I get free money.