Reload this Page >

Big Brother 19 Season Thread Premieres June 28th

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 06-18-17, 04:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 406 Likes on 294 Posts

I haven't gotten to watch BB for a couple of years, due to work, now I have time to watch it again. Also since Bachelor in Paradise got cancelled this summer, Big Brother will give me my trashy reality tv fix. The Cast officially will be revealed tomorrow June 19th.

http://www.ibtimes.com/big-brother-s...-feeds-2553771

CBS just announced that the “Big Brother” Season 19 houseguests will finally be revealed on Monday, June 19 via Live Feeds.

According to the network, the big reveal will happen at 11 a.m. EDT on June 19, more than a week away from the premiere of “Big Brother” Season 19 on June 28. Former “Big Brother” houseguest Jeff Schroeder from Seasons 11 and 13 will be hosting the event. He will also personally introduce each of the houseguests, just like what he did in Season 18. At the time, Schroeder introduced Victor Arroyo, Natalie Negrotti, Zakiyah Everette and the rest of the cast online.

Last edited by Bluelitespecial; 06-18-17 at 10:06 PM.
Old 06-19-17, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Big Brother 19 Season Thread Premieres June 28th

Big Brother Season 19 Cast Has a New Evel Dick, Rodeo Clown, Fitness Star.

A rodeo clown, a “fitness superstar” and a stay-at-home dad will be among the Houseguests for Season 19 of CBS’ summertime staple, Big Brother.

CBS has revealed the full cast of 16, which ranges in age from 21 to 55 and also includes a microbiologist, a cosplay artist, a government engineer and someone who aims to emulate infamous Season 8 champion Evel Dick.

Big Brother returns with a two-night premiere event - airing Wednesday, June 28 at 8 pm and then Thursday, June 29 at 9 pm - with Julie Chen again hosting.

CBS All Access subscribers have the opportunity to meet the Houseguests first via a LIVE stream of their first interviews starting Monday, June 19 at 8 am.

http://tvline.com/2017/06/19/big-bro...s/#more-840627

Photo Gallery - Big Brother Season 19 Cast - http://tvline.com/gallery/big-brother-season-19-cast/

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-19-17 at 09:08 AM.
Old 06-19-17, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 406 Likes on 294 Posts

That Tatted up "Fitness Superstar" looks gross, the only decent looking woman in the group was the concierge.
Old 06-19-17, 10:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

"I beat Diablo II on Nightmare mode…if you aren’t a nerd, this fact will mean nothing to you.”

Old 06-19-17, 10:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
That Tatted up "Fitness Superstar" looks gross, the only decent looking woman in the group was the concierge.

Snip.............

It looks like she put a stencil on her face and spray painted those eyebrows in with this stuff.

Old 06-20-17, 11:24 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I thought more like a magic marker.
Old 06-21-17, 05:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Old 06-21-17, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Big Brother 19 Will Taunt Houseguests With 'Den of Temptation' Twist - Matt Webb Mitovich - TVLine - June 21 2017.

Pandora’s Box has been upgraded. Big Brother‘s Season 19 twist will confront Houseguests with “tempting offers that could give them money, power and safety in the game. But, they will need to be careful, because for every temptation taken, there will be a consequence to face,” warns a press release that more than a little evokes Rumplestiltsikin.

One of those twists is the “Den of Temptation,” to which America will vote on which Houseguest they would like to send. At the Garden of Eden-styled location (see photo), players will be enticed by a potentially game-changing offer that will “unleash a consequence on the house.” (Hopefully not termites!)

“Temptation has always been a part of Big Brother, but this summer we are testing the Houseguests like never before,” exec producer Rich Meehan said in a statement. “There are so many different paths the game could take this season depending on what the Houseguests choose to do. With so many unknowns, we are excited to see how it all plays out.”

Big Brother 19‘s two-night premiere airs Wednesday, June 28 at 8 pm and Thursday, June 29 at 9 pm, while the first Sunday episode (airing July 2 at 8 pm) features the debut of the “Den of Temptation.”

http://tvline.com/2017/06/21/big-bro...n/#more-841523
Old 06-29-17, 02:42 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts

Well, this didn't annoy me. Maybe I was in a good mood but the cast seems promising other than Not My Boy. Seriously, out of anyone you could bring back you bring back that annoying douche?? Anyway, lots of eye candy. Felt terrible for the guy who got booted immediately but he probably wasn't long for the game regardless. Shocked Christmas chose not to compete: if it was even remotely physical there was 0% chance she loses to both those scrubs. The older mobster looking guy cracks me up because he's so out of place and you just know he's killed some people.
Old 06-29-17, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 419 Likes on 286 Posts

yeah first time I didnt hate anyone which is good. Hopefully mob looking guy sticks around, hes great. Already calling him The Don. Lots of eye candy indeed.
Old 06-29-17, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 269 Likes on 198 Posts

Assuming Cameron's family also lives in Chicago, then they missed out seeing most of his time in the BB house (at least as it aired). Most of the second hour was preempted with storm coverage by CBS in Chicago during the premiere.
Old 06-29-17, 04:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 750 Likes on 488 Posts

Ugh. You bring back Paul?! Why would you make us endure that all over again? I would have much rather seen the new guy stay - or the old guy leave. That older guy really creeps me out.
Old 06-29-17, 07:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 209 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by clckworang
Ugh. You bring back Paul?! Why would you make us endure that all over again? I would have much rather seen the new guy stay - or the old guy leave. That older guy really creeps me out.
I don't like Paul, and I didin't want to see him back, but I get why they did, -he creates a lot of drama, and they know he can talk to the camera and provide the kind of narrative they like.

By the way, if you remember "Austin", the wannabe wrestler who was allied and/or showmancing with the twins two seasons back, he now appears as "Vibora" on "Lucha Underground". As "Vibora", Austin wears a full-face snake mask which he never removes on camera.
Old 06-29-17, 07:52 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,675 Likes on 1,845 Posts

Paul, being the only returnee, is kimd of screwed. Huge target. And, while the "friendship" bracelets gave him eight potential allies, it also produced seven resentful houseguests.

I don't see Paul makimg it far unless production is looking out for him.
Old 06-29-17, 10:01 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 259 Likes on 152 Posts

Can't tell if Cody is just a dick or a full-on psychopath. Either way should be interesting.
Old 06-29-17, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts

That brunette with the perfect body needs to stay on my tv screen all summer.

Cody coming on way too strong. Kind of like how he doesn't do the phony pretending to like everyone thing but surely that won't end well for him.

Did they edit something out with the latino guy (Josh?). Not sure what he was freaking out over and why he targeted blue hair girl.
Old 06-30-17, 04:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Yeah, Cody is giving me the willies big time.

And I don't see how Josh isn't going to have a Shima-style meltdown that gets him thrown by production.
Old 06-30-17, 04:29 AM
DVD Talk Hero

...and I just went to Jokers to see if they did the veto comp yet, and it looks like some shit's already hitting the fan.

Allegations of racism, and
Spoiler:
someone has already self-evicted:
Spoiler:
Megan self-evicted and Alex is the replacement nominee.
Old 06-30-17, 07:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 419 Likes on 286 Posts

Originally Posted by DWilson
I don't like Paul, and I didin't want to see him back, but I get why they did, -he creates a lot of drama, and they know he can talk to the camera and provide the kind of narrative they like.

By the way, if you remember "Austin", the wannabe wrestler who was allied and/or showmancing with the twins two seasons back, he now appears as "Vibora" on "Lucha Underground". As "Vibora", Austin wears a full-face snake mask which he never removes on camera.
Oh shit thats awesome! He has one of the best mask on Lucha.

Spoiler:

Last edited by stingermck; 06-30-17 at 08:05 AM.
Old 06-30-17, 02:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 255 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
Paul, being the only returnee, is kimd of screwed. Huge target. And, while the "friendship" bracelets gave him eight potential allies, it also produced seven resentful houseguests.

I don't see Paul makimg it far unless production is looking out for him.
He's good for a while. The "fan vote" will determine who goes in the temptation room and gets the "safe for 3 weeks" necklace. NO WAY Paul's not winning that poll. By the time it expires he'll have been there a month and potentially blended in more with the cast (vs being "that veteran guy")
Old 06-30-17, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 209 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
...and I just went to Jokers to see if they did the veto comp yet, and it looks like some shit's already hitting the fan.

Allegations of racism, and
Spoiler:
someone has already self-evicted:
Spoiler:
Megan self-evicted and Alex is the replacement nominee.
Here's the all that TV Guide knows about what's going on:

...and I thought the news would be about Josh suffocating someone in their sleep....
Old 06-30-17, 08:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had no idea calling someone a Panda was a racial slur. I have never heard that before. Panda's are so cute and cuddly.
Old 06-30-17, 08:43 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Finisher
Shocked Christmas chose not to compete: if it was even remotely physical there was 0% chance she loses to both those scrubs.
Before making her decision in the diary room, she mentioned that she would pick compete but was for certain that she would at least beat Jillian in a vote so thats why she choosed that option. Better to go with that option instead of taking chance that she could mess-up in a competition - could be something like a puzzle or one of skeet-ball comps where a player rolls a ball into number holes. Doubt it would be anything physical as they just did one of those.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-30-17 at 08:49 PM.
Old 07-01-17, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Thrush
I had no idea calling someone a Panda was a racial slur. I have never heard that before. Panda's are so cute and cuddly.
Me neither. What does that even mean?

That Josh guy seems to have some mental issues or something. Surprised he passed screening.
Old 07-01-17, 11:03 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Eddie W
Me neither. What does that even mean?

That Josh guy seems to have some mental issues or something. Surprised he passed screening.
Pandas are Chinese, and Alex is Asian.

In the hg bios I remember reading that Matthew likes pandas. Maybe there was some kind of misunderstanding?

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.