Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

for Sale: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Japanese DVDs + beyblade

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

for Sale: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Japanese DVDs + beyblade

Old 04-25-17, 04:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for Sale: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Japanese DVDs + beyblade season 1 and season 3 [sold]

Hi

Spoiler:
I have bakugan Season 3 aka. Bakugan Gundalian Invaders composed of 10 Volumes all In japanese.

Please Note: All DVDs are Orignial DVDs that I got from Japan.These are NOT bootlegs/unofficial DVDs.
All DVDs contain Japanese audio only NO English dub/sub. Please make sure that your DVD player/PC is capable of playing region 2 DVDs.

I'm willing to sell the set for around 70$ and buyer pays for shipping fees (about ~15$ if shipping inside US, overseas shipping is also possible for a higher fee).
Payment method: paypal.
I'm aware that the DVDs are a little bit expensive specially if you compare to the dub DVDs but this is due to DVDs in Japan being so expensive

Bakugan set sold!
Spoiler:
I have some beyblade DVDs - English dub that I'm willing to sell.Here are the volumes I have:

Beyblade season 1 (Bakuten shoot beyblade):
BEYBLADE_VOL1 - let it rip
BEYBLADE_VOL2 - The Bladebreakers
BEYBLADE_VOL3 - the hidden tiger
BEYBLADE_VOL4 - topsy turvy
BEYBLADE_VOL7 - Euroblade battle
BEYBLADE_VOL8 - Majestic match (not yet)
BEYBLADE_VOL10 - WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Beyblade season 3 (Bakuten shoot beyblade: G revolution):
Volume 2 - BEYBLADE_THE_REVOLUTION_BEGINS
Volume 4 - BEYBLADE_ITS_A_BATTLE_ROYALE

Photos : imgur.com/a/hU5O1

Feel free to inquire about any details

All DVDs are used, but they're in perfect condition just like new.

Edit: Beyblade DVDs all sold (3 years later lol) outside the forum.

Last edited by mohamedh; 07-29-20 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-17-17, 03:56 PM

Re: for Sale: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Japanese DVDs + beyblade

Hi mohamedh, Sorry to impose on your time, But I have 3 questions that i have in mind. First, are the volumes for bakugan gundalian invaders 1-10 the whole set still up for sale? Second, If they still happen to be available by the time that you receive this message, then how much would the actual price/cost be for all 10 volumes altogether?, And Third, if it is not too much to ask, would you mind showing a photo of all 10 volumes of the dvds altogether? When you happen to receive this message, please feel free to reply back as soon as possible. Thank you.

Last edited by DL9861; 06-17-17 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-18-17, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by DL9861
Hi mohamedh, Sorry to impose on your time
Hi,
Sorry for my late reply
and nope don't worry

are the volumes for bakugan gundalian invaders 1-10 the whole set still up for sale?
yes they're still available.
The price for the set itself is 70$ and if you're shipping address is in the US, the total is 85$.
and for the photos: imgur.com/a/HtQfC

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Old 06-19-17, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by mohamedh
Hi,
Sorry for my late reply
and nope don't worry

yes they're still available.
The price for the set itself is 70$ and if you're shipping address is in the US, the total is 85$.
and for the photos: imgur.com/a/HtQfC

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Hi I'd like to ask would you happen to accept debit cards as a payment method other than paypal?
Old 06-19-17, 10:44 AM

Hi I'd like to ask would you happen to accept debit cards as a payment method other than paypal?
Hi thanks for your message, is there is a specific reason you dont want to/ you can't use paypal? You can use your debit card through paypal.
Other than paypal, I can't use your debit card, since a payment processing solution is required(paypal, skrill...etc).
Another possible solution is Chase's quickpay with zelle service, it works across a couple of banks so check if you have an account with one these banks,

"Zelle is a person-to-person payment service that offers a similar experience across banks so it makes paying someone for the first time easier than ever.
Chase
Bank of America
Capital One
TD Bank
USBank
Wells Fargo"

Check out : chase.com/personal/quickpay

If none of the above methods is suitable for you we can still try to see another methods.

Also an Important note that I forgot to mention in the OP, ALL DVDs are USED for once or twice, I got them from Japan, watched them and now I'm willing to resell them. Their condition is like new and if you have any more inquiries please feel free to ask.
Old 06-19-17, 12:20 PM

Hi thanks for your message, is there is a specific reason you dont want to/ you can't use paypal? You can use your debit card through paypal.
Other than paypal, I can't use your debit card, since a payment processing solution is required(paypal, skrill...etc).
Another possible solution is Chase's quickpay with zelle service, it works across a couple of banks so check if you have an account with one these banks,

"Zelle is a person-to-person payment service that offers a similar experience across banks so it makes paying someone for the first time easier than ever.
Chase
Bank of America
Capital One
TD Bank
USBank
Wells Fargo"

Check out : chase.com/personal/quickpay

If none of the above methods is suitable for you we can still try to see another methods.

Also an Important note that I forgot to mention in the OP, ALL DVDs are USED for once or twice, I got them from Japan, watched them and now I'm willing to resell them. Their condition is like new and if you have any more inquiries please feel free to ask.
oh ok it's no problem I now understand what you mean. then it should be no problem if I happened to purchase the entire set through the use of my debit card through PayPal, is that correct? And also if it happens to still be available within 2 weeks of time, then I'll gladly purchase it off of your hands, but i'm just wondering how does the dvd exchange process work, because this is my first time attempting to try this?
Old 06-19-17, 11:10 PM

oh ok it's no problem I now understand what you mean. then it should be no problem if I happened to purchase the entire set through the use of my debit card through PayPal, is that correct? And also if it happens to still be available within 2 weeks of time, then I'll gladly purchase it off of your hands, but i'm just wondering how does the dvd exchange process work, because this is my first time attempting to try this?
yes, it is correct, you should not have any problems using your debit card via paypal. I can help you step by step (via pm/email) to explain how to create an account and send money.
I believe the set is probably going to be available within 2 weeks, don't worry

And this my first time too, but I suggest you read:
forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/178165-exchange-forum-guidelines.html

In short, according to this link, we both need to agree on the price, shipping...etc and that's All.
Also there's a "good seller list" where you can find names of traders who already traded successfully, but since this my first time, you won't find my name.
Old 06-20-17, 08:38 AM

yes, it is correct, you should not have any problems using your debit card via paypal. I can help you step by step (via pm/email) to explain how to create an account and send money.
I believe the set is probably going to be available within 2 weeks, don't worry

And this my first time too, but I suggest you read:
forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/178165-exchange-forum-guidelines.html

In short, according to this link, we both need to agree on the price, shipping...etc and that's All.
Also there's a "good seller list" where you can find names of traders who already traded successfully, but since this my first time, you won't find my name.
Ok thank you so much! I appreciate your help! Then I will contact you back later in 2 weeks time.
Old 06-20-17, 08:50 AM

Ok thank you so much! I appreciate your help! Then I will contact you back later in 2 weeks time.
Take your time, I'll be waiting
If you ever change your mind, please let me know, I won't mind at all, but I would mind letting me waiting eternally without keeping me informed.
Old 07-07-17, 11:25 AM

Hi, I apologize if i have not contacted you sooner, but i just want to let you know that i am ready to purchase the set of 10 bakugan dvds.
Old 07-08-17, 06:37 PM

Hi, I apologize if i have not contacted you sooner, but i just want to let you know that i am ready to purchase the set of 10 bakugan dvds.
But first, if I may ask again, are they all still available at this time?
Old 07-08-17, 06:46 PM

Hi, I apologize if i have not contacted you sooner,
Hi, nope don't worry at all and sorry for my late reply I had some issues with my laptop
yeah they're still available, I reserved the set for you I didn't relist it on ebay

I will send you a PM/email for payment details and to get your shipping details.
Can you please edit your profile so that It includes your email.

If you look at my profile you will find a "contact info" option, where you can send me an email. so please modify your account so that I can see this option for your account too.

or simply send me a PM and this should show me your email.
Old 07-08-17, 10:57 PM

Hi, nope don't worry at all and sorry for my late reply I had some issues with my laptop
yeah they're still available, I reserved the set for you I didn't relist it on ebay

I will send you a PM/email for payment details and to get your shipping details.
Can you please edit your profile so that It includes your email.

If you look at my profile you will find a "contact info" option, where you can send me an email. so please modify your account so that I can see this option for your account too.

or simply send me a PM and this should show me your email.
So basically, When you mean to send you a PM, that means that i just send you a message to your email and you'll get my email in return. Is that correct?
Old 07-09-17, 01:56 AM

So basically, When you mean to send you a PM, that means that i just send you a message to your email and you'll get my email in return. Is that correct?
Yes, exactly.
Old 07-09-17, 11:51 AM

Yes, exactly.
Hi, I just sent you a message onto your email, do you happen to see my email along with it?
Old 07-10-17, 10:42 AM

If I may ask, how can I send you the payment needed in order to get the tracking number?
Old 07-10-17, 07:44 PM

If I may ask, how can I send you the payment needed in order to get the tracking number?
Actually, could you just send me the link for the checkout page if there is one? Or if there is something else needed for me to pay, would you let me know asap?
Old 07-11-17, 03:33 PM

Just to let you know, I normally use a visa debit card as a substitute for PayPal, but just asking again, how I can send you the money through PayPal? Would you mind telling me the steps on how do to do it if possible?
Old 07-27-17, 12:14 PM

Hey would you mind if you could resend me your email again because I accidentally deleted the messages that we sent to each other and also could you send me the tracking number for the set?
Old 08-11-17, 12:27 PM

Bakugan Set sold to DL9861