Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

WTB: Canadian Lenticulars, Disney Lentis, Ash Vs Evil Dead BB Tin & The Ring Lenti

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

WTB: Canadian Lenticulars, Disney Lentis, Ash Vs Evil Dead BB Tin & The Ring Lenti

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-17, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all. I'm hoping to help out a couple friends with getting some Blu Rays. I'm just looking for slipcovers right now and not full sets which include the movies. Here is what I need and thanks for looking

Lenticulars
Beauty and the Beast 3D
The Ring
Aladdin Diamond Edition Best Buy Exclusive
The Mist (Canadian)
The Punisher (Canadian)
Sin City (Canadian)
Pan's Labyrinth (Canadian)
Ghost (Australian)

Tin/Metal/Steel...Not Plastic
Ash vs Evil Dead S1 Best Buy Exclusive Tin

Last edited by civiclx; 03-11-17 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-13-17, 10:08 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts
Re: WTB: Canadian Lenticulars, Disney Lentis, Ash Vs Evil Dead BB Tin & The Ring Lent

FYI, the "Ash vs Evil Dead S1 Best Buy Exclusive Tin" you're looking for isn't a tin but rather a MetalPak/steelbook case. Just means you most likely to find someone who just wants to sell the case without the discs. Typically it's not a cheap title to find, but if you keep your eyes peeled occasionally someone lists one for ~$50 (Buy-It-Now price) on eBay. Best of luck!
Old 03-13-17, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WTB: Canadian Lenticulars, Disney Lentis, Ash Vs Evil Dead BB Tin & The Ring Lent

Originally Posted by clappj
FYI, the "Ash vs Evil Dead S1 Best Buy Exclusive Tin" you're looking for isn't a tin but rather a MetalPak/steelbook case. Just means you most likely to find someone who just wants to sell the case without the discs. Typically it's not a cheap title to find, but if you keep your eyes peeled occasionally someone lists one for ~$50 (Buy-It-Now price) on eBay. Best of luck!
Hi clappj, I just called it a tin because I wasn't quite sure what it was I do have an offer so I'm trying to work something out. The same person has the slip for The Ring as well but not sure if it will work out. Thanks a lot and I do hope that I can find it