Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

FT/FS: Forza 6 Digital + a bunch of DLC from Gamestop & DECALS! :)(Xbox One)

Old 09-16-15, 07:39 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Alright, after opening up my Xbox One last night, I have no desire to play Forza 6 and thought there should be a racing fan or two on here that I could trade to. At least try to find a trade for a day or two before I just hock it to Ebay.

What I have (or will send you):

One Digital Card that has Forza 6 and the Tenth Anniversary Car Pack for Download.

One bottom half copy of a receipt that contains 3 DLC codes since I bought the system from Gamestop, this should match the description below that I found on their site: GameStop Exclusive 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, Battletoad Skin for the SRT Hellcat, and Audi TTS Coupe.

Finally, a decal sheet that came with the system that is Forza themed. I've never been one to doctor up my systems with stickers, so here you go.

What I would like to trade for:

Preferably disc copies since I'm more of a physical guy, but we can work with digital codes too especially if you have some dlc or xbox cash to throw in.

Xbox One
Batman: Arkham Knight
Witcher 3
(There might be others, if you have a game list, I will always look, I own also a 360, an original Xbox and a bunch of older systems. Note I do not own a PS3 or PS4 nor play computer games.)

If you want to go the cash route or Xbox money route...I might wait on your offer (but I will tell you) since I'm trying to trade first. I would say $50+shipping (should only be a couple of bucks) is fair though.

As far as rating, I believe I'm on the Good Trader List...but you can also check my Ebay feedback for Kedrix or my Half.com feedback for Magkick (Note, most of my selling feedback is at Half.com. You can also find a list of games/blu-rays there I'm currently trying to get rid of if we get into a multiple game trade situation and need to even sides).

Anyway, that's enough to read, let me know. Thanks
Old 09-17-15, 01:18 PM

Re: FT/FS: Forza 6 Digital + a bunch of DLC from Gamestop & DECALS! :)(Xbox One)

Welp, last call, I'm willing to negotiate price, trades, etc...very reasonable. If I don't get at least interest by tomorrow, it's going up on Ebay and then I'll ask to close the thread. Thank you.
Old 09-22-15, 08:48 AM

Re: FT/FS: Forza 6 Digital + a bunch of DLC from Gamestop & DECALS! :)(Xbox One)

Mod, please close the thread. *sigh*, I went ahead and ebayed it. I was hoping for a trade, and surely the money will help....but I only got one response and it wasn't what I was hoping for unfortunately. Anyway, if anybody wants to bid...go search under user: magkick, it ends Sunday . Thanks.
Old 10-23-15, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 378 Likes on 282 Posts

You might have been asking for too much. I sold mine for $40 I believe and there was no shipping since it was a digital code. Nowadays, people have the GCU so games will run $47 before tax. Not many people will want to pay you $50 plus $4-$5 shipping when they can get it cheaper and not have to wait for the game.

Just my opinion. If it came free with the console, why not sell it a bit lower. I did the same thing with Rock Band 4. I bought the digital version and sold the physical one for $30.
Old 10-23-15, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 136 Likes on 105 Posts

He sold it on Ebay for at least $52
Old 12-29-15, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Music
He sold it on Ebay for at least $52
Yeah, I got $54 actually . I also ended up shipping it too...the person preferred it that way. Sometimes Ebay yields a good piece of fruit.