Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Dollar Fanatic DVDs

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-14, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dollar Fanatic DVDs

I found DVDTalk.com on google when I was doing some research on some Dollar Tree stores, which I did make a post in that area under "Dollar Tree DVDs" as "dvdsoldier", I think my advise can be helpful.

So I have another place that is relatively new that have purchased about 60 to 70 different dollar dvds from which is Dollar Fanatic at dollarfanatic.com they used to offer about 20 different dvd titles at a time, now they offer about 30 different. The direct link to the dollar dvds is dollarfanatic.com/top_sellers.html and they seem to change once a week.

I've emailed them a few times about putting up more titles, but they said they only feature 100 dollar items at a time, so the most they will offer in dvds at a time is about 30.

P.S. I tried to give you active direct links, however I get the following message because I am a newbie. "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 30 posts or more."
Old 07-06-14, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Dollar Fanatic DVDs

I am a newbie, so I put this in the wrong section. If there is a moderator available, can you change it. Sorry!