60 Movies

Legend:

* = FTV

Wife's Thoughts In Blue
[/size]
- March 31st -
1.)
The Supergrass (1985) (VHS)
My Thoughts: One of the last VHS tapes I ever bought. I remember originally not really being that interested as I was looking for something more US drug counter culture at the time and I think I never even finished watching it. Figured I would give it one more go here since I am culling the VHS collection and it seemed to be somewhat fitting for the challenge. The film was a bit of a wash, interesting for sure but oddly incongruous at the same time. This British drug comedy appropriately co-starred the chick from Absolutely Fabulous, and she got naked. Maybe why this VHS only title still sells for such a premium. Have I just talked myself out of selling this? Damn it.
(3 out of 5)
- April 1st -
2.)
The Annihilators (1985) (VHS)
My Thoughts: A group of Vietnam vets have to teach a community to fight back against several out of control gangs. This is probably the least violent most comedic 80's vigilante movie I have seen. A lot of slightly recognizable 80's faces, horrible acting and cheesiness all around. Doesn't quite satisfy that vigilante craving but as far as bad 80's movies go it is a shoe in. Also one could conceivable watch CHUD II as a follow up to this piece, if one was feeling especially masochistic.
(3 out of 5)
3.)
Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold (1986) (VHS)
My Thoughts: This shitty Indiana Jones clone is apparently a sequel to a movie that I have no desire to see now. It does star a young Sharon Stone and James Earl Jones. The former doing a passable impersonation of Kate Capshaw in Temple Of Doom and the latter playing an almost embarrassing bad tribal chief. Passable as background noise but not as a feature presentaion but I will give it an extra 1/2 point for having Cassandra Peterson in it.
(2.5 out of 5)
4.)
The Pick Up (1975) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: A couple of girls hitchhike a ride with a man taking a motorhome cross country. One seems to be having delusional episodes while the other reminisces she's about her sexual history. The "plot" is fairly incoherent but the movie has enough sex scenes to make up for it. I kept expecting this to turn into a horror movie at any minute but no, it just continued to be weird.
(3 out of 5)
5.)
The Teacher (1974) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: A sexy older lady and a teenage boy, add to that an obsessed mentally deranged admirer and you actually have a pretty good movie. Queue the "where were those teachers when I was in high school" comments. Great nudity, sufficiently creepy psycho and lots and lots of van paneling talk, how that was in style I will never know. A high point so far for this Mill Creek 32 film set.
(4 out of 5)
- April 2nd -
6.)
East End Hustle (1976) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: For a movie about pissed off hookers out for revenge this movie way under delivered. That and the Mr. Skin recommendation on the front of the box really set the bar to a level that this little Canuk film couldn't reach. The print was overly dark, poorly acted and worst of all boring. But hey what do you really expect for $2.83?
(2 out of 5)
7.)
Best Friends (1975) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: So, Apollo from BSG does not know how to pick friends. Another cross country motor home movie, this time with two couples heading to California to get married. Then the funny looking one kind of goes crazy and does everything he can to fuck things up. The movie was super weird and uncomfortable, I guess that was the point but I just don't see the audience draw here. Also problems involving Vietnam vets seems to be quick becoming a theme for this challenge.
(2.5 out of 5)
- April 3rd -
8.)
Trinity Goes East (1998) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Set in the present day China with different actors playing the leads. Initially I was a little apprehensive but in the end I am a sucker for films about white people in Asia films. It was a little, ok very, stupid but it was entertaining. Lots of weird dubbing, dragon balls, fat guy karate & some way over the top ridiculousness with a little potbelly pig sidekick.
(3.5 out of 5)
9.)
Trinity & Bambino (1995) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: They should have called this Trinity: The Next Generation. The primes behind this one is that Trinity and Bambino both had children with different prostitutes and they seek each other out, become fast friends and save a small Mexican village. The duo is a little less swarthy in this one and the story is a little more standard. I liked it, just not as much as any of the other Trinity films in this set.
(3 out of 5)
- April 4th -
10.)
The Sister In Law (1974) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Hey! It's Lydecker from Dark Angel as a young hippie! It is so weird to see him like this. Anyway, a man (young Lydecker) returns home after drift across the country. Just in time it would seem to have sex with his brother's as-strained wife, his mistress and then get involved with a very oddly spectacled mob. Acceptable with some good nudity but nothing spectacular here.
(3 out of 5)
11.)
The Stepmother (1972) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: What other generic description of a person movie will they do next!? This one played a little too soap opera-y for my tastes. I started to get exploitive towards the end but not enough to really save it. Lot of older women forcing themselves on younger men this challenge, this time with a lot more resistance.
(2.5 out of 5)
- April 5th -
12.)
Miami Connection (1987) (Blu-Ray)*
My Thoughts: One of the most 80's tactic movies I have ever seen. This should be watched as an action bedfellow to Breakin 2! There are some surprisingly good 80's songs about Ninjas and friendship. Biker gangs, ninja biker gangs, training montages, cocaine, this movie has everything. Now before you rush out to order the best 80's movie ever, I should say that is is a great bad 80's movie. Bad acting, bad script, laudable fight scenes, just all around bad. That being said there was something so endearing about this movie, it just felt right. And I can't believe there is a commentary on this, I will have to try to squeeze it into this challenge somewhere between the clearance Troma titles and the Mill Creek Crown International sets.
(4 out of 5)
- April 6th -
13.)
Auditions (1978) (DVD)**
My Thoughts: I couldn't help but wonder how many of these were staged. Most did not seem so but there were a few that felt like ringers in here. It was a truly bizarre movie/documentary, lots of TnA and does have that candid camera aspect going for it. But those are really the only things going for it, if not for boob this wouldn't be with the disc it was pressed on.
(2.5 out of 5)
My Wife's Thoughts: I expected little high but I forgot thats a Full Moon Movie I could not expected too much it is a little interesting the setting but it was same thing over and over people just naked, not super great. But it's great idea make some nudity movie without paying too much actor and actress.
(2 out of 5)
- April 7th -
14.)
Eye Of The Tiger (1986) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: I can't believe they got the song and they defiantly put it to use. Gary Busey plays a regular, non-insane, man who falls afoul of a drug dealing biker syndicate. When the crooked law enforcement refuses to do anything about it he and his black best friend must take matters into their own hands. And did I mention they had a Mexican attack truck, yeah it was that kind of movie. Over the top cheesy 80's awesomeness.
(4.5 out of 5)
15.)
Exterminator 2 (1984) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: A Vietnam vet and his black best friend must take matters into their own hands using their garbage attack truck. A lot of parallels in this and Eye Of The Tiger. This movie is actually the reason I bought this Scream Factory 4-Pack seeing as how the first one was one of my top challenge titles last year. The lead is played by the same weird looking guy from the first movie, think Dwaine from Basket Case. This time he is fighting what is essentially the foot clan from the first Ninja Turtles movie trading the Japanese element with the guy from Solo all glittered up and in shoulder pads. It lacked the gritty rawness of it's predacessor and just felt a bit off in comparison. I did like the weapons building montage, people in the 80's really knew how to mod stuff.
(3.5 out of 5)
- April 8th -
16.)
Idiocracy (2006) (TV)
My Thoughts: I didn't really care for this movie the first time I saw it but it has grown on me, probably due to Comedy Central playing it so much. For a over the top dumb comedy it does have a hauntingly intreating premise. In fact me and my wife could easily be mistaken for the childless smarter couple in the opening. Perhaps I should go knock her up, for the good of mankind.
(3 out of 5)
17.)
Malibu High (1979) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: A nearly flunked high school girl finds the solution to all of her problems is in her pants. It was a decent decent into crime movie that I am sure the kids who actually go to Malibu High still love today. Although I wish they had chosen a more attractive girl considering how often she would be naked. It reminded me of the 'virgins' in Breeders.
(3 out of 5)
18.)
Cindy And Donna (1970) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: So there were some sisters and a bunch of sex, I got to say it really didn't hold my attention. The scenery was way better than Malibu High but man does not live by boob alone.
(2.5 out of 5)
19.)
Logan's Run (1976) (Blu-Ray)
My Thoughts: I was introduced to this one a little later in life, I was maybe 23 the first time I watched this movie and I fell in love with it. Now as I am approaching 30 it is becoming more and more relevant to me (maybe due in no small part to the movie Free Enterprise). I loved the scope of this movie and the idea of self sustaining human enclosures is so intreating. And while I usually bemaon most CG effects there were a few meandering miniature shots that could have used a bit of help. It would be interesting to see if the buildings used for the interiors for this feature are still around. Is it dated and corny, sure. But it is still mandatory genre material.
(4.5 out of 5)
- April 9th -
20.)
One Dollar Too Many (1968) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Think It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World but set in the old west. Add to that John Saxon, an Italian guy who looks like a young Marlon Brando and a bunch of banditos and you come out with a movie that really delivers. Oddly enough western comedies really strike a chord with me which is strange considering I despised the western genre until discovering Leone. Hopefully this will be one of many high points in this set.
(4 out of 5)
- April 9th -
21.)
Rouge Justice (1970) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Also known as The Beast which is a much more appropriate name for this film as Klaus Kinski plays the rape-iest guy in the west. I just wish they had got him to ADR his own voice as that would have really pushed it over the top, as it is having an American voice stand in does a great deal to normalize him. One of the weirdest westerns I have ever seen for sure and yet another reason to never trust Kinski.
(3 out of 5)
- April 10th -
22.)
The Creeping Terror (1964) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: I have friends tell me things like Battlefield Earth is the worst movie they have ever seen and I just laugh at them and think of some of the crap I own; like The Creeping Terror. Seriously this one has got to make my top 50 worst movies of all time. It is so bad that at some point they decided to dump half the audio and just narrate the majority of the film. The monster sucks, not the worst I have seen but pretty bad. I wish I had watched the MST3K version... in fact I think I will for a little juxtaposition to this trash.
(1.5 out of 5)
- April 11th -
23.)
Land Of The Minotaur (1976) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Cushing, Pleasence, cult; damn I should have saved this one for the October Horror Movie Challenge! Was my thought about 5 minute in but it quickly became a pretty vanilla affair. For a film that is basically a rip-off of The Wicker Man with a little more star power I was underwhelmed.
(3 out of 5)
- April 12th -
24.)
A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas (2011) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: I was never a big fan of Harold and Kumar but I am a big fan of 3D Blu-Rays. So I did preemptively get loaded since it was probably the only way I was going to enjoy this movie. I had an ok time but it very well could have been the alcohol. It was a stupid movie with some at times good 3D. No lols but a few smiles.
(3 out of 5)
25.)
Quick Draw Okatsu (1969) (DVD)**
My Thoughts: A mostly paint by numbers revenge flick. A little more over the top than most Japanese offerings at the time but it does not live up to the original. There was something about the original being in black and white that made it grittier in a way that really complemented the revenge. It was still decent just didn't compare well. This was the first time I can remember seeing an old school Japanese bounty hunter and he was kind of awesome, kind of wish it had been a whole movie about him.
(3.5 out of 5)
My Wife's Thoughts:Great movie but too much killing and blood and choto gross. And I did... middle of the movie... I'm some scenes I did not expected that happen. But it's pretty good. I want to learn kendo.
(4 out of 5)
- April 13th -
26.)
The Hearse (1980) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: An above average Crown International picture! A slow burn haunted house movie movie with a lot of what seems almost out of place carsploitation. A woman decides to get away from her troubles in a house she just happened to recently inherit out in the country. The house turns outs out to have some real bad mojo and she quickly becomes the towns social piranha. Lots of misdirection or meandering depending on what kind of mood you are in and an out of nowhere awesome bit part by a young Dennis Quaid. It was a bit all over the place but I enjoyed it.
(3.5 out of 5)
27.)
Django Kill... If You Live Shoot! (1967) (Blu-Ray)*
My Thoughts: This was a weird movie. Sort of like a Jodorowsky western with a bit more cohesion. It has the staples of a typical revenge western; bags of gold dust, betrayal, bandits. And then everyone arrives in this fucked up old west town and things go all squirrely. Also Django is dressed like Han Solo, yeah... at least it wasn't boring.
(3.5 out of 5)
- April 14th -
28.)
The Babysitter (1969) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: 1969 and still black and white? I actually really liked this movie. It is a genre that has been parodied a lot but there is something very alluringly smutty about it. An older man, a younger woman add a blackmailer to the mix and you have some good watchin'. And I especially liked the no consequences ending, what guy wouldn't?
(4 out of 5)
- April 15th -
29.)
Weekend With The Babysitter (1970) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Hey they made a sequel! Kind of. Same older guy but this time he is a movie producer hanging out with the kids to get dialogue for his new movie. Totally not to nail the babysitter, ha. And this time his wife is a junkie kidnapped and coerced into testing drugs and have lesbian sex. And while it sounds like a better movie than the first it didn't really capture the same spark.
(3.5 out of 5)
- April 16th -
30.)
Something To Scream About (2003) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: An interesting scream queen doc which I might have liked more if I hadn't recently seen Screaming in High Heels which is better in almost every way. Kind of like His Name Was Jason and Crystal Lake Memories. This is much less inclusive than any of those however. It is much lower budget with several actresses that I even didn't know or really even care about. All of that being said, it is still a documentary about scream queens, making low budget horror movies and getting naked.
(3.5 out of 5)
31.)
Getting Lucky! (1990) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: How to ruin your sex comedy; make the teens wait until they get married to have sex, I mean really wtf? By all accounts this movie blew but there was something about the actors that almost saved it for me, almost. A dorky high school boy finds an inept Leprechaun in a beer bottle and uses him to try to get that cheerleader he has been pining over. It was ridiculous, stupid and super low budget. But I do have to mention one scene where the lead gets shrunken down to about the size of an ant and has to climb up a girl through her panties using her pubic hair as a handholds (be aware though that that scene is not nearly as awesome as it sounds).
(2.5 out of 5)
- April 17th -
32.)
Blood Junkie (2010) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Not a bad movie! Ok, well yeah, a bad movie. But for a movie that only cost $6000 and was a period horror movie it was technically very successful. I mean this really feels like a bad 80's horror movie! On a release note this is probably the most recent picture boxed movie I own, although maybe they did that for nostalgia purposes?
(3 out of 5)
- April 18th -
33.)
Copkillers (1973) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Some hippies kill some cops and that flips them over the edge into a From Dusk Till Dawn eek cross country crime spree. Was not into this movie at all, the highlight of it for me was seeing the sound guy sitting in the back seat, very clearly in frame. Aside from that an the rather satisfying ending I found this mostly just tedious.
(2 out of 5)
- April 19th -
34.)
Pink Angels (1972) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Gay bikers! Turning down road chicks, seducing other biker gangs while in drag and generally being flaming bikers was actually a really fun change of pace to the challenge for me. There is this one scene where a it dawns on a hitchhiker they have picked up and he says "Jesus Christ, You're all Faggots!" before high tailing it out of there. But man holy fuck, that ending, what the hell!?!?!?! Even so another high point for the Mill Creek 32 Movie Drive In Collection.
(4 out of 5)
- April 20th -
35.)
6 Days In Roswell (1998) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: So this guy is either really weird or an amazing actor and based on a few tells throughout the movie I am leaning towards the latter. Me and the wife actually went to Roswell in 2008 and it was somewhat disappointing. I was expecting the spectacle that this film delivered on and what we got was a few entertaining bits with an almost deserted downtown that was sporting left over window displays that were made for the 50th anniversary and featured in this movie! But hey at least I finally got to see it, and in the context of this charming movie. Growing up on the X-Files this really hit the spot for me.
(4.5 out of 5)
My Wife's Thoughts: That guy is so weird. I went Roswell, I could not see like that. I could see only little museum but I guess government hid everything. Good documentary. I wish Demi Moore comment something.
(3.5 out of 5)
36.)
Foreplay (1975) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: I bought this sex comedy anthology primarily for Zero Mostel who I fell for after endearing roll in The Producers. And while you do get some Zero craziness but it's not one of the stronger stories. In fact the whole movie has aged quite badly. Entertaining with some fabulous nudity but not recommendable unless you are a die hard Zero fan.
(3 out of 5)
- April 21st
37.)
Van Nuys Blvd (1979) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: I was watching The Pick Up earlier in the challenge and thinking to myself, what did people do before the internet? Apparently they go cursing, have sex and make lasting friendships. I dug this one a lot, it hit that cultural segment excellent and reminded me a lot of American Graffiti. And I think I am going to have to download that title song. Just one thing though, who races vans? I mean really?
(4 out of 5)
38.)
Pom Pom Girls (1976) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Not quite as good as Van Nuys Blvd but it was a fun teen sex comedy. Lot of good nudity, passible hijink and it also has the lead from Revenge Of The Nerds when he was younger and even weirder looking. And now that van question from earlier is making a lot more sense. Obviously teens can't afford 2 cars so you are either going to have something awesome or something you can get laid in.
(3.5 out of 5)
39.)
Strike Commander (1987) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: The cover of this movie wrote a check that the feature could in no way come close to cashing. If Rambo 2 and the fictional Jack Howitzer Exploader movie had a slightly retarded baby this would be it. Entertaining at times, mind numbingly bad at times I think this movie would have really benefitted from the liberal application of alcohol. But since that was not the case it rang slightly below average with me. It was interesting to finally see one of those Philippines action movies that I occasionally hear about in documentaries on the exploitation genre, I am guessing this pack is full of them.
(2.5 out of 5)
- April 22nd
40.)
Mannigan's Force (1988) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: This one I was drunk for but it didn't really help. Lots of shooting and a plot.. of some sort.. maybe... but mostly just shooting. I think I need to take a break from the Mercs grindhouse pack for awhile and get a little pallet cleansing.
(2 out of 5)
41.)
Malibu Beach (1978) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: I am starting to recognize a lot of repeat actors in these Crown International films. Not quite as good as the last two Crown International teen sex comedies but still passably entertaining. It almost feels like a trilogy at this point. I must admit though I mostly found myself waiting for the dog to return.
(3 out of 5)
- April 23rd
42.)
Willie Dynamite (1974) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Classic 70's blaxploitation, next challenge I need to way way up the amount of blaxploitation titles because this challenge started to grate a little bit on me. Although that could be due in large part to the high percentage of Crown International titles. This one was a little more serious than some of the other pimp movies I have seen but it still had tinges of comedy; like calling the white pimp Milky Way or telling a woman that he would rather rape a watermelon. Overall I really enjoyed it and it would have scored a bit higher with me if not for being completely nudity free. A bit of a shame for a movie about pimps and hoes.
(4 out of 5)
- April 24th
43.)
Blue Money (1972) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: The axiom about never making a movie about making movies is usually true, unless you are making a movie about making adult movies. After you get over the subject matter though this movie is a bit of a bland melodrama. I wasn't sure if I liked the oddly foreign lead, the nudity lacked... quality and it was extremely by the numbers. Probably why it was one of 32 movies in a set at target for $8.
(3 out of 5)
- April 25th
44.)
Double Exposure (1983) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: What the hell? A Crown International movie. And it was good!?!?!? Not De Palma good but still a beyond passable murder mystery killer thriller. And bravo for using a handicapped person, it always add an additional level to these kind of movies making it that much more effective. I think this may be the best movie in the pack so far!
(4 out of 5)
- April 26th
45.)
Seperate Ways (1981) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Not a big Karen Black Fan and here she is again playing an annoying I am woman character that I just don't give a damn about. At least in other movies people are trying to kill her, in this one she is just a a-strained housewife who has a fling and moves out. A waste of time made much more tedious by the presence of Karen Black.
(2.5 out of 5)
- April 27th
46.)
Night Club (1989) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: A Jacob's Ladder-esk stream of consciousness mess except without the payoff. Looking at IMDB this appears to be one of Crown International's last movies and one can see why. Super cheaply made, bad actors, near lack of plot. I am giving it half a star bump just because it didn't make me want to topple my tv, and another half star for some great nudity. But for all intensive purposes this should be a skip in everybody's book (unless you know someone that was in the movie).
(2 out of 5)
47.)
Cheeky! (2000) (DVD)**
My Thoughts: A hot Italian chick has various sexcapades, it was great! A bit of shaving could have improved it quite a bit though.
(4 out of 5)
My Wife's Thoughts: So many boobies, so many peepees, so many lesbians. It was ok but need a little more story. And... ah... ending was ok but it's so strange. So many naked so I can give 3.5 but no story. I need more movie not just naked. Feel like just see the naked people and movie gone.
(3.5 out of 5)
- April 28th
48.)
Spun (2002) (DVD) (Wild Card #1)*
My Thoughts: Super dated, dirty meth comedy. Lots of recognizable faces here, most notably for me being the late Britney Murphy. There is just something so likable about her, even when she is playing a meth addicted stripper. This movie is a bit tainted for me however since I once had a druggie acquaintance who was way way into it, like quoting it every day into it. It does provide an entertaining cautionary tale though.
(3.5 out of 5)
My Wife's Thoughts: I will not understand this movie’s purpose, just so many druggie people. Ending is weird. Britney Murphy is ok job, few famous people. It just doesn’t have any stories. Pick better movie. Latly that two movies sucks.
(3 out of 5)
- April 29th
49.)
Click: The Calendar Girl Killer (1990) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: x
(x out of 5)
- April 30th
50.)
Hot Target (1985) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Felt like a made for TV movie.
(x out of 5)
51.)
Lurkers (1988) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: One of the worst movies of the challenge!
(x out of 5)
52.)
Carnival Of Crime (1962) (DVD)*
My Thoughts: Why would Mill Creek choose this to be the last movie in their Drive In megaset?
(x out of 5)
Checklist
Spoiler:

Each Participant Has 10 Free Spots.

Watch one film from every decade of film history.
--- 1890 - (insert film title here)(Optional)
--- 1900 -(optional)
--- 1910 -(optional)
--- 1920 -(optional)
--- 1930 -
--- 1940 -
--- 1950 -
-x- 1960 - One Dollar Too Many (1968)
...............The Creeping Terror (1964)
...............Quick Draw Okatsu (1969)
...............Django Kill... If You Live Shoot! (1967)
...............The Babysitter (1969)
-x- 1970 - The Pick Up (1975)
...............The Teacher (1976)
...............East End Hustle (1976)
...............Best Friends (1975)
...............The Sister In Law (1974)
...............The Stepmother (1972)
...............Auditions (1978)
...............Malibu High (1979)
...............Cindy And Donna (1970)
...............Logan's Run (1976)
...............Rouge Justice (1970)
...............Land Of The Minotaur (1976)
...............Weekend With The Babysitter (1970)
...............Copkillers (1973)
...............Pink Angels (1972)
...............Foreplay (1975)
...............Van Nuys Blvd (1979)
...............Pom Pom Girls (1976)
...............Malibu Beach (1978)
...............Willie Dynamite (1974)
...............Blue Money (1972)
-x- 1980 - The Supergrass (1985)
...............The Annihilators (1985)
...............Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold (1986)
...............Miami Connection (1987)
...............Eye Of The Tiger (1986)
...............Exterminator 2 (1984)
...............The Hearse (1980)
...............Strike Commander (1987)
...............Mannigan's Force (1988)
...............Double Exposure (1983)
...............Seperate Ways (1981)
...............Night Club (1989)
-x- 1990 - Trinity Goes East (1998)
...............Trinity & Bambino (1995)
...............Getting Lucky! (1990)
...............6 Days In Roswell (1997)
-x- 2000 - Idiocracy (2006)
...............Something To Scream About (2003)
...............Cheeky! (2000)
...............Spun (2002)
-x- 2010 - A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas (2011)
...............Blood Junkie (2010)

Watch a film for each rating:
-x- Unrated (Pre-MPAA) - The Creeping Terror
....................................Django Kill... If You Live Shoot!
--- G - (optional)
-x- PG - Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
............Trinity & Bambino
............Logan's Run
............Land Of The Minotaur
............The Hearse
--- PG-13 - (optional)
-x- R - The Supergrass
..........The Annihilators
..........The Pick Up
..........The Teacher
..........East End Hustle
..........Best Friends
..........The Sister In Law
..........The Stepmother
..........Eye Of The Tiger
..........Exterminator 2
..........Idiocracy
..........Malibu High
..........A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas
..........The Babysitter
..........Weekend With The Babysitter
..........Copkillers
..........Pink Angels
..........Foreplay
..........Van Nuys Blvd
..........Pom Pom Girls
..........Strike Commander
..........Malibu Beach
..........Willie Dynamite
..........Blue Money
..........Double Exposure
..........Seperate Ways
..........Night Club
-x- X (or NC-17) - Auditions
..........................Cindy And Donna
-x- Unrated (post-MPAA 1968) - Trinity Goes East
.............................................Miami Connection
.............................................One Dollar Too Many
.............................................Rouge Justice
.............................................Quick Draw Okatsu
.............................................Something To Scream About
.............................................Getting Lucky!
.............................................6 Days In Roswell
.............................................Mannigan's Force
.............................................Cheeky!
.............................................Spun

Watch films in at least three formats (DVD, BD, HD DVD, Laserdisc, TV, online, Streaming Netflix type, UMD, theater, iPod, VHS-sourced{VHS transferred to DVD-+R is fine}).
-x- First format, (VHS), (The Supergrass).
..................................(The Annihilators)
..................................(Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold)
-x- Second format, (DVD), (The Pick Up).
......................................(The Teacher)
......................................(East End Hustle)
......................................(Best Friends)
......................................(Trinity Goes East)
......................................(Trinity & Bambino)
......................................(The Sister In Law)
......................................(The Stepmother)
......................................(Auditions)
......................................(Eye Of The Tiger)
......................................(Exterminator 2)
......................................(Malibu High)
......................................(Cindy And Donna)
......................................(One Dollar Too Many)
......................................(Rouge Justice)
......................................(The Creeping Terror)
......................................(Land Of The Minotaur)
......................................(Quick Draw Okatsu)
......................................(The Hearse)
......................................(The Babysitter)
......................................(Weekend With The Babysitter)
......................................(Something To Scream About)
......................................(Getting Lucky!)
......................................(Blood Junkie)
......................................(Copkillers)
......................................(Pink Angels)
......................................(6 Days In Roswell)
......................................(Foreplay)
......................................(Van Nuys Blvd)
......................................(Pom Pom Girls)
......................................(Strike Commander)
......................................(Mannigan's Force)
......................................(Malibu Beach)
......................................(Willie Dynamite)
......................................(Blue Money)
......................................(Double Exposure)
......................................(Separate Ways)
......................................(Night Club)
......................................(Cheeky!)
......................................(Spun)
-x- Third format, (Blu-Ray), (Miami Connection).
.......................................(Logan's Run)
.......................................(A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas)
.......................................(Django Kill... If You Live Shoot!)
-x- Fourth format, (TV), (Idiocracy).

Watch a film in an actual Drive-in. (optional) (insert title)

Watch a film in the following genres:
-x- A Token Science Fiction B-Movie: The Creeping Terror
-x- A Token Horror B-Movie: Land Of The Minotaur
........................................The Hearse
........................................Blood Junkie
........................................Double Exposure

Italian (or European) films of the following Genres:
--- Eurospy (James Bond ripoffs)
--- Giallo
--- Sword & Sandal
-x- Spaghetti Western - Trinity & Bambino
..................................One Dollar Too Many
..................................Rouge Justice
..................................Django Kill... If You Live Shoot!
--- Cannibal Film
--- Mafia/Gangster Film

Martial Arts film:
--- Bruce Lee-sploitation (Starring any variation on Bruce Li, Le, etc.)
--- Hong Kong (or other Asian) film
-x- American film - Miami Connection
-x- Any "Ninja" film - Miami Connection
--- *Bonus* Actual Bruce Lee film

-x- Biker Film - Eye Of The Tiger
......................Pink Angels
-x- Stoner Film - A Very Harold And Kumar 3D Christmas
........................Copkillers
-x- Carsploitation Film - Eye Of The Tiger
..................................The Hearse
..................................Van Nuys Blvd
..................................Pom Pom Girls
-x- Blaxploitation - Willie Dynamite

Sexploitation:
-x- Any type - The Pick Up
.....................The Teacher
.....................Malibu High
.....................Cindy And Donna
.....................The Babysitter
.....................Weekend With The Babysitter
.....................Getting Lucky!
.....................Foreplay
.....................Van Nuys Blvd
.....................Pom Pom Girls
.....................Blue Money
.....................Cheeky!
--- Nudie Cutie
-x- Roughie - East End Hustle
--- 70s Porn
--- Emmanuelle Film
-x- Teen Sex Comedy - Getting Lucky!
--- Nunsploitation
--- Shocksploitation
--- Rape/Revenge Film

-x- Vigilante Film - The Annihilators
...........................Eye Of The Tiger
...........................Exterminator 2
--- Women in Prison
--- Nazisploitation
--- Eschploitation (religious end times, or general religious exploitation)
--- Hixploitation/Moonshiners
--- Roadshow Exploitation/30s-40s "Cautionary" films
--- "Hood" Film ("Gangsta")
--- Hollywood Gangster film (Film Noir era)
--- Juvenile Delinquent Film
--- 60s Beach Movie
--- Film starring Musical Group or Music Star (that did not become a legit actor)
--- *Bonus* Elvis film
--- Ozploitation
--- Mexican Wrestling Film
--- Foreign "Ripoff" film (such as Turkish cinema)
--- Bollywood Film (actual, not a Hollywood pastiche)
--- Eco-Terror Film
--- "Mondo" Film
-x- Documentary ABOUT B-Movies/Exploitation/Drive-ins: Auditions
.................................................................................Something To Scream About
.................................................................................6 Days In Roswell
--- Video Nasty
--- TV-Movie
--- *Bonus* Lifetime Channel Movie
--- Bad Sequel to a "Well regarded film"
--- END OF THE WORLD film
-x- Critical Bomb - The Creeping Terror
--- Financial Bomb
--- MST3K/RiffTrax (or Cinematic Titanic) version of a film

Watch 10 films starring anyone from the actors safe list.
-x- 1 - Auditions (Linnea Quigley)
-x- 2 - One Dollar Too Many (John Saxon)
-x- 3 - Rouge Justice (Klaus Kinski)
-x- 4 - Land Of The Minotaur (Peter Cushing)
-x- 5 - Something To Scream About (Brinke Stevens)

Watch 10 films Directed/Produced by anyone from the directors/producers safe list.
-x- 1 - One Dollar Too Many (Enzo G. Castellari)
-x- 2 Strike Commander (Bruno Mattei)
-x- 3 Cheeky! (Giovanni "Tinto" Brass)

Watch 5 films from those in the Studio/Distributor safe list.
-x- 1 - Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold (Cannon Films)
-x- 2 - The Pick Up (Crown International Pictures)
..........The Teacher
..........Best Friends
..........The Sister In Law
..........The Stepmother
..........Malibu High
..........Cindy And Donna
..........The Hearse
..........The Babysitter
..........Weekend With The Babysitter
..........Pink Angels
..........Van Nuys Blvd
..........The Pom Pom Girls
..........Malibu Beach
..........Blue Money
..........Double Exposure
..........Separate Ways
..........Night Club
-x- 3 - East End Hustle (Troma)
..........Getting Lucky!
..........Blood Junkie
..........Foreplay
-x- 4 - Auditions (Full Moon)
-x- 5 - Exterminator 2 (Cannon Films)
-x- 6 - Django Kill... If You Live Shoot! (Blue Underground)
-x- 7 - 6 Days In Roswell (Synapse)

Last edited by SterlingBen; 04-15-15 at 01:22 AM.